More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who Are You?

Ian (University Student)

You are Ian a rather nerdy university student lucky enough to be granted a full ride scholarship to the school of your dreams and a decent apartment near the campus.

Yet despite all this you lack a girlfriend, barely scraping by in certain classes, and your status as a “nerd” continues to be a source of ridicule in an age where such concepts were long since forgotten. Or rather people have merely chosen to forget these concepts but that is beside the point as you have been granted the Control App.

Naturally you read the instructions, understood what you were being told and thought about using the App to help carry books and such through class. Then you looked outside your window and saw your school and thought to yourself ‘What can I do with this power?’

The answer of course is anything within reason as you gazed at the campus from afar and began to formulate a plan for what you could do.

Obviously your first thought was to use the App to pass classes, get a girlfriend, and punish the bullies. Pretty standard shit really but then you thought why limit yourself to that? After all you have the literal power of a God in your hands so why not have some real fun with it?

Your first thought was to go next door and snap a picture of your hot neighbor Tiffany as she gets ready for a morning trip to the gym.

Another was to simply go to school and start picking up crushes and punish some bullies as well. Chief among them is Maddie, the Head Cheerleader and the bane of your existence.

Then there was Grace from you Biology Class. A deceivingly attractive woman who is capable of performing complicated mathematical equations in her mind while reading an entire textbook front and back.

Another option is the staff of course. Chief among them was Professor Jane Moriarty who has made countless jokes about her name over the years.

Professor Dana Stewart also comes to mind. A Business Econ and Math Professor she has earn quite a reputation as a “good girl.” You would love nothing more to see the good girl go bad.

Lastly there was Professor Lucy Holland, English Literature who has gained quite the large number of fans due to her “Foreign Accent.”

Of course there are so many other choices and with a university party coming up you can easily spend the day "leveling up" as it were. The question is can you wait that long?

So what are you going to do?

Well?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)