More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sho1223 sho1223

What is your wish?

I wish I had control of my life (App, Harem)

You are Rex Malek, business intern, graduate of college, man with four girl roommates.

You think about how you got here, with your roommate gently telling you that she had had enough with the toilet seat being left up. You hadn't meant to leave the toilet seat up, but when you had just woken up, sometimes you forget, you know? And when you had to quickly go during a business meeting. And when you had to juggle your phone while you were talking with your parents, who were always on your case for something...

Ok, maybe she was onto something. Everything was sort of a mess. The toilet seat was just the symptom to the disease that was your life being out of your control. However, who could really say their life was going smoothly at age 24, fresh out of college and in their first job? Though at least you had this place, so being homeless wasn't added to the list of these problems.

The girl who had just left after scolding you was Rebecca. She was your friend since college, her dark hair and bright smile had caught your attention from orientation. Sometimes you wanted it to be more, but in the maelstrom of your life, at times she was the only buoy to which you desperately clung. And once again, if you didn't have her, maybe you'd be homeless. You paid your part of the rent, but she was the one who stuck up for you with the other roommates. If you blew it with her, they might just decide they wanted a fifth woman.

She was pretty without being gorgeous, her B cup breasts and ass tight from jogging made your lack of romance with her all the more taunting. At times, she'd been the center of your fantasies. The dress she wore as she invited you out clubbing, the way her pajamas clung to her when she was eating breakfast...

You try to think of something else to distract yourself. Who had complained, making Rebecca deliver the bad news? It probably had to be them. Technically, you had four roommates, but there weren't five rooms, only four. Two of the girls were lesbians in a relationship and they had always thought that you didn't belong.

Erica was the worst. She had the biggest breasts of all of the girls, a DD, and she ran this house like it was her kingdom. Her red hair matched her fiery personality, which she cut in a bob. She was older than all of the others at 28, and when she talked, they listened. She also was unemployed, but she said that maybe she'd be a model one day. Any attempt to pin her on that would lead to deflections, and at times she'd stomp off, only to make your life hell in some unforeseen way down the line.

Olivia, her lover, was not as bad in a vacuum, but when two people complained it only made the problems double. So while the short petite asian girl didn't have it out for you, she always followed Erica's lead. She was almost like a servant to her sometimes, and you couldn't help but wonder if Erica was the one who wore the pants in the relationship. Olivia paid both halves of their rent, which was split four ways for the four rooms. With her smaller stature, A cups, and smaller ass, she was almost more like a daughter to a controlling mother than a true equal in the relationship.

Sephora was neither here nor there. Sometimes she stuck up for you, sometimes she tried to placate Erica's anger. Her C cups, generous ass, and middle eastern skin tone had you sometimes think of her as sexy, but it felt like dating anyone in this house might cause them to decide to get a different roommate. Sephora was a mediator, and when it came to balancing Rebecca and you vs. Erica and Olivia, she was the deciding vote. One that only seemed to turn against you more recently.

What were you doing again?

That weird icon on your phone...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)