More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LogNTR LogNTR

Where do you want to begin?

I watch as my wife gets seeded

Prejudice. "Previous and tenacious opinion, generally unfavorable, about something that is poorly known"

When you see an average nerdy dude with the the most beautiful and hottest girl from university going out together, the first thing you think is that they will not last even two days, or even more, you think that their relationship is a joke and that they are kidding everyone. Prejudices.

Claire is a self-confident, cheerful and outgoing girl, that is, quite the opposite of me as I am not a very sociable person, or at least, I wasn`t, until the day I met her, because she changed my life. Physically, She's really gorgeous, brunette with a long and silky hair, at 19 she had a B cup size of tits, honestly, she did not have the biggest breasts, but it was the most firm of all the girls in the university. But her strong was not her tits, her best asset is and will always be her ass, desired by all the guys and envied by all the girls, she has the perfect ass, with curves that make you drool from afar.

I've known Claire since second year. I was a senior year when she had just entered the University of Barcelona, she really needed help in math and of course, you can guess who she went to for tuition. I was good in maths, so I helped her. Even we were both very different, over time, my visits to her house to study were no longer the only reason to see us, so as we began to knew each other, and there's a moment we started to like each other, so one day she asked me if I wanted to be her boyfriend, how could I refuse that? it was one of the happiest days of my life.

From there, we started dating, I have always liked her appearance, her way of dressing, over time I discovered that behind that body of hers there's a lovely being, and that person was the one who really made me fall in love with all of her. So I put aside my quiet and shy person, and asked her to marry me, she said 'Yes' and here I am. After 6 years of relationship, me 26 and she 25, Married, the unbelievable. I have married the girl of my dreams, nothing could go wrong now, right?

So this is where my story begins, two months after our Honeymoon, I was relaxing on the sofa when Claire suddenly called me to our bedroom.

What does she discover?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)