More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bobolino bobolino

How do you react?

I try to act normal

"Well, you should probably have someone to watch over you love, ain't safe around here for a pretty boy all by his lonesome, lots of cunning girls around here. Some of 'em can be real nasty."

I told her that I didn't really understand what she was talking about even though I had a fair idea what she meant. In Universe X it's not rare for a male to get gang- if he's alone and unprotected in a bad part of town.

"Well, they can be skeevy, ain't that right ladies?" She said in a sarcastic tone to the rest of the group that surrounded me.

The group in unison laughed warmly.

"You listening' to me? You should probably get a girlfriend to look after you." She said.

"Look, I'm just shopping. I gotta go." I said, trying to get out of there.

"Say, you look like you got a good sized dick on you love." One of the girls said snarkily.

I froze. I had been told by many females in Universe X that having a large penis is a disadvantage in sex and a sign of a weak man, the underlying assumptions being that men with bigger cocks are all easy sluts. I was offended by their comments but I also felt in danger and I didn't want to provoke them.

The girls that were surrounding me laughed.

I felt my face grow hot as I was humiliated. I was sick of them talking about my dick and it was starting to get to me. I tried to back away but they just crowded around me.

I told her that I was just going to keep walking. "You ain't gonna make it outta here by yourself, love. Just take it from me, you need a woman to watch out for you." She said, giving me a lewd and suggestive leer.

"You don't have to be scared sugar," She said in a seductive tone "I'm one of the good ones, I don't mind helping out a man in distress."

I said nothing, I was afraid this was going to turn into a bad situation.

"I'm just being honest, sugar. I like what I see." She said as she slowly ran her hands up my shirt.

"Please, don't." I begged them.

"Don't worry love, we ain't gonna hurt you." She said, "I'm just looking out for ya."

"Yeah, we ain't gonna hurt you puppy," her friend agreed as the whole group began to laugh.

"We ain't gonna hurt you, but you probably want someone to look after you." She said looking me up and down suggestively "You look like you need a woman's touch."

"I-I-I-" I said, trying to stutter my way out of this situation, but they were all laughing this time and mocking me.

"You know what? I'll even give ya a free sample." She said as she reached out her hand to brush my crotch. I didn't know what to do. I felt very humiliated. A living nightmare was about to happen. I could feel it.

"You know what? I like what I see." She said again, staring me up and down.

I knew I had no escape. I was about to be gang-.

"Please, don't do this." I begged them.

"You're a cute one, ain't you?" she said as she ran her hands over my face, "A real looker. We'd love to get to know you better."

"How about it?" One of the girls said "You gonna show us a good time? Show us what a real man lookin' like?"

I had no idea what was about to happen.

"You decide, sugar." She said as she stared at my crotch, "We'll have us some fun."

I stood there, frozen, as the girls surrounded me.

"You're a real beauty," She said as she touched my face. "I'd love to get you alone."

"Don't worry, we'll never hurt you." She said as she began to caress my neck. She held me by my face and used her body to pin me to the wall.

How do you react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)