More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by EthanRave EthanRave

What's next?

I leave

I felt over whelmed with emotions...some if them I was not entirely sure was my own. I felt hapoy, scared, enraged, aroused and everything in between. I looked down at my form, at Lumine's form and noticed she was now attuned to Hydro.

Alright...I closed my eyes and begun to focus as I tried to feel the hydro within her body. It had taken some time but eventually I found it. The hydro essence that was essentially my body. I concentrated and begun to bring it up. Further and further up it went until eventually I felt it in my mouth.

Lumine soon upchucked a large amount Hydro and my body with it.

"Ew..." I winced.

Normally I would be fine being covered with water, except usually that wasn’t water that had been inside someone else. As I tried to get my bearings after what had happened. I heard heavy panting. I looked over to see Lumine still gagging.

"Lumine." I called out. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"What...gasp...was...gasp....that?" Lumine asked.

"I don't know...that never happened before." I tried to explain. "When you landed by my exit point, I panicked and I dont know what I did."

Eventually Lumine seemed to calmed down. "It was like...you were controlling me." She wondered. "That’s....AWESOME!" Lumine exclaimed.

"Pardon."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)