More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lake_Nine Lake_Nine

Who do you want to play as?

I head the door slam open

Sitting down looking at the tea I hear the door slam open and bare feet running into the room. Looking up I see Morgan in sweats but with the robe over top tied shut. I look up and ask "Hey Morgan this is the normal tea right?". She looks at me down at the tea, "Uhhhh yeah that is the normal tea. Also we kinda need to talk a bit about what you saw"

I think for a moment before taking another sip of the tea now that I knew it wasn't full of LSD. "Does this mean I have to move out" I ask slowly looking over to her again as she pulled out a chair next to me. "No you don't have to move out unless you have to Alex and I also don't want to wipe you memory. I was kind of angry at John when he left so I went to my bed to meditate and I got a little into it. I am a witch what you saw what magic, magic is real." She said"

Thinking about think I picked up my cup of tea and held it out over the floor and looked over at her. After a moment realization hit her and she motioned for me to go ahead so I let go. Andddddddddd the tea cup stayed floating. Waving my hand around it I reached out and grabbed and finding I couldn't make it budge. Taking the handle again I felt something release and took another sip. "Okay so this means what for me?" I ask quietly looking down at my tea.

"There are two big ways we can handle this, way one is a wipe your memory and put you on your way none the wiser but safe. Way two is you can become my apprentice and keep living here with me." As she said the last part I saw her hands fidget and her faces flush a tiny amount. "Don't I ya know, need to have magic to do magic" I say considering both options. "Alex if you didn't have magic I wouldn't have let you live here" She replayed looking at my chest. I leaned back because that was a bit of a loaded statement.

"So would I make a good apprentice or is it just an excuse to keep me around" I ask in an even voice. Morgan looks up at me and just says "Both"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)