More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by knurpslquorg knurpslquorg

Did they see me? Shall I surrender?

I get pulled into the undergrowth

Original by Scharmrot1 - If you like this chapter, please leave a Like on the original, too

While I press myself a little back into the undergrowth to think about what I should do, a hand closes over my face from behind. A voice whispers "Nice and quiet, little birdy, we don't want to alarm the people from the district...". I recognize the smell of chloroform while I hear muffled voice "You'll get me a pretty amount of gold in the freezone market..."
I got woken up by a bucket of ice cold water emptied into into my face and I have to orient myself at first. My hands are still in the handcuffs, but stretched high above my head. I don't wear any clothes anymore and as I instinctively want to close my legs, I feel that these are pulled apart by ropes and my ankles ar hold apart at schoulders width. Luckily I have not had a chance to shave myself down there for the last few weeks, I realize while I look around. Next to and in front of me are two women in the same position. We seem to be standing on a small pedestal in the middle of a market in the jungle. Again and again men stop and gawk at us. Directly opposite of us all sorts of fruit and scrap metal are offered on different booths. Some of the stuff seems still operational. The dealer is haggling over the price of a seemingly still functional one man hover racer that shouldn't exist on this planet.
"I promised, that I would extend my product range till you come back. And I keep my promises. Always." I hear a voice next to me. "The tits are at least D if not even bigger" I see small stocky guy talking to a well-trained giant. The big guy doesn't hesitate to squeeze my tits. As I try to protest, I feel an ultrasound laryngeal gag paralyzing my vocal cords. "Well yeah, but I can not give you more than 2 kg of gold for her anyway" I hear the giant say. "You kiddin'? She's worth at least 5 kg, just check how tight the cunt is, That field isnt hardly plowed at all!" I hear the shopkeeper argue and before I realize the meaning of his words I feel the middle finger of the giant in my cunt. Somehow this makes me horny - and I still curse my nipples for stiffening up and giving away my lust in the middle of the freezone market. "Well, consdered that she might be virgin... but I can't give you more more than 3 kg, or my boss will kill me." the haggle over my worth continues while the giant keeps stimulating me just for sport. But the ultrasoundd gag also stops my moaning and so I squirm with lust in the shackles while the two gradually agree on my price. More and more men gape in my direction, after all I offer quite a show, wriggling and squirming in my shackles, naked, horny and helpless. Just before I am coming to the brink of an orgasm the two come to agree on 3.4 kg and I stay horny but unsatisfied in my chains and begin to wonder what fate awaits me now.

To where am I sold?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)