More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by knurpslquorg knurpslquorg

Where do I try to register?

I get a quick overview

Before I went looking for someone who could help me, I looked around a bit. I wanted to leave a good first impression and it wouldn't have helped to make the first mistake right at the registration. There wasn't much to see in the hall. And because there were actually two weeks of vacation, not many residents seemed to be present. On a low table lay a few brochures with information about the school and the general rules that had to be followed. I took one of these and started reading.
"May I help you somehow?" I suddenly heard a voice behind me. I turned around, slightly startled. A girl was standing behind me, 17, maybe 18 years old.
She wasn't really shorter than me but looked rather petite. She wore the school uniform of the Kunimi-yama: A dark green short skirt, a white short-sleeved blouse (a dark bra shimmering through) and white knee socks. Her hair was tied into a ponytail that reached to the middle of her back.
I blushed slightly. "Yes - No... Well, my name is Robert, I will attend the Kunimi-yama from this year on and I want to move in here today... "
"Ah, well, usually the newcomers do not arrive until the weekend before the school starts, and nobody actually comes here two weeks early. That's why the administration office is still closed, but we'll work something out - my name is Teiko. I'm the dorm tutor. "
"The dorm .... what? "
"Tutor, I help the newcomer find his way around, explain the house rules, mediate between the administration and the students, and make sure everything is going the right way."
"If that's the case - why didn't anyone know about my arrival, after all, I already sent my stuff in advance, it should have arrived here this morning, somebody must have picked it up."
"Well ... I don't know of any items arrived here today, but that can certainly be resolved."
As soon as she said that, Teiko went to the reception desk and pulled out a book. She leafed through it a bit, but did not find what she was looking for.
"How was your surname ?, I should know, if I should register you with the administration".
"Miller - Robert Miller"
Teiko searched again, obviously found my entry and went to the phone. She dialed a number, apparently the dorm administration, and reported various data and my arrival. I grabbed my cell phone and asked my dad if he had forgotten to send my things. But he told me that they had to be delivered this morning. His secretary personally had taken care of it. Teiko came back.
"Ms. Kato will take care of the room handover, but she will not be here for another 90 minutes. I'm so sorry you have to wait now. "
"Don't worry," I said. "I'll get to explore the area in the mean time, but I'd still like to know where my stuff ended up, my dad says it were definitely delivered this morning, it would have been three pretty big suitcases, they will not wander off on their own, right? "
Teiko seemed perplexed.
"Wait a minute," she said and disappeared in the stairwell. I heard her run upstairs a couple of stories and soon after I heard two people come down the stairs again. Teiko had another girl with her.
"That's Ayaka, I think she knows where your suitcases went." Ayaka was a little smaller than Teiko, she also wore the school uniform. Her hair was just shoulder length, her breasts more pronounced than Teiko's. Maybe it just looked like that, because her blouse was tighter, as if it was a size too small. Ayaka was looking to the ground, seemingly embarrassed.
"I think your bags are at the garbage dump" she mumbled.
"I beg your pardon???"
"You see, we're in the process of getting the rooms ready for the new students, and we had to get some old furniture out there, and today we put the big stuff out to be collected, so your suitcases must somehow gotten in the way. but the garbage is not collected yet, so we should find the suitcases again, we've already sent someone to get your things back. "
"Well, that's a relief... Then I'll probably have a look at the area until Ms. Kato is here."
Ayaka and Teiko exchanged glances. Having thrown out my suitcases was obviously embarrassing.
"Well, so much for a good first impression, but if you like I can show you around and show you everything until Ms. Kato is here," Teiko said.
"Or you might wanna come to my room and recover from the Shock." said Ayaka.

Which offer do I accept?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)