More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by knurpslquorg knurpslquorg

Which offer do I accept?

Ayaka gives me a tour around the dorm

"I walked enough for one day. The mountain was steeper than I thought. "I said.
"A tour arond the house it is, then. It'll be quick. Promise." Ayaka grinned "There isn't much to explain. Just follow me!"
So I followed Ayaka to the third floor. "Basically, all the floors look the same, but this is, where I live, so I'll explain it to you on the example of floor 3. Do you know whether you get a room with or without a bath?"
"What do you mean?"
"There are two types of rooms here. The cheap ones without bathroom - there are communal showers and toilets at the end of the corridor. And the expensive ones. They have their own bathroom. Anyway. There is only one shared kitchen per floor - which right back there ..."
"I know my dad, I have a room with a private bath" I said.
"Well - that's better for guys anyway." "Why that?" "The dorm isn't adapted yet for boys to attend this school. There's only one shower room per floor. And it's better for you guys if you're not surprised by the girls showering. " I did not agree with that, but I hadn't to tell Ayaka.
"Then I'll show you how the rooms look like. I hope you do not mind that the mess - I didn't expect visitors."
And before I knew it, I stood in Ayaka's room. It was the opposite of tidied up. There were books, writing utensils and clothes everywhere.
The furniture consisted of a bed in one of the back corners, a desk and chair, a chest of drawers, a wardrobe, and two bookshelves.
"You look pretty sweaty. What do you think about getting a quick shower and in the meantime I make some tea for us? As a kind of welcome."

Shower?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)