More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by knurpslquorg knurpslquorg

Which offer do I accept?

Teiko gives me a tour around the grounds

"I would really love to have my things back, where did you say you brought them too?"
"To the garbage place - but as I said, Yumi is already on the way to get your stuff back." Teiko anwered a bit meekish. "I have a suggestion, we're going to get your stuff back together and I'll tell you a bit about the school on the way." I agreed.
The Kunimi-yama was surrounded by a large park. We passed a tennis court where some students were training in extremely short sports clothes. I had the feeling that the girls were staring at me. One player was picking up a ball, a light blue pantie flashed from under her skirt.
Shortly after the tennis court Teiko turned off the main path. After about 200 meters Yumi came to meet us. Yumi was almost a whole head shorter than the other girls I've seen so far. She seemed somehow out of place. Her hair was cut buzz short on one half of her head, and on the other she tied them together in a braid. She wore leather bracelets on her wrists, stockings of different colors, and knee-high combat boots. She had lashed my bags on a sack barrow, which she pulled behind her.
"Ah, there you are," Teiko called out to her. "This is Robert, it's his stuff we accidentally put out here... shall we help you?"
Yumi looked at me from top to bottom. "Woo.. This guy looks tasty. I might just cheat on you with him." I heard her mutter to herself.
"Cheat on...?" I started to ask.
"Umm... Nothing. Would it be alright for you carry your stuff for a bit? I need to clarify something with Teiko for a second" With that, she squeezed the sack barrow into my hand and headed for Teiko. "Can we share him please? Pretty, pretty please?"
"What's going on here?" I asked.
Teiko and Yumi grinned at me. "You're here at a school that's full of girls, girls who are in an age where ... there are needs to be satisfied, I hope you're not gay. I think your school year will be either very nice or very exhausting ... "

Did I hear right?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)