More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TatyanaVolonova TatyanaVolonova

What's next?

I finally become a fully trained sexual chattel

The very day after our final testing we were assembled at 05:00 in a large chamber in the palace basements (this, we were told was the chamber where, in the 18th century, chattels had been trained...but today it was empty and stark). We were all tired, aching and sore, but eager to hear the results from the Royal Chatelaine herself... we were all very anxious to know whether our efforts to serve, be used and take pain from the Testing Trainers in the past 5 days was the worthwhile prize after all the 90 days of very very hard training. We assembled, naked as always (clothes were now a thing of the past unless we were dressed to serve) and were ordered to kneel, legs folded under us and wide apart, arms folded behind us and our breasts and shaved sex on full display...

Then our Training Reports were read out to us and I always remember mine:

•Be it known that, as Chatelaine of the Royal Molonian Harem, I am very honoured to present to His Majesty the now fully trained and obedient chattel who will be known as Tatyana 38

•Its percentage scores in its final week of assessments were as follows:

• Vaginal sex 87: Oral sex 90: Anal sex 95 (it shows much talent) Breast manipulation 95 (ample cleavage available) Cunnilingus 97: Pain Tolerance 95 (especially on pudenda and breasts ) Flexibility 95 : servility and obedience 99

•This one is especially servile and obedient, highly recommended for use in anal and bondage.

I was ever so happy with my scores, they were higher than most and meant I’d be serving not just young Viscounts, but the more senior aristocrats and maybe even Royalty soon... what a joyous honour that would be!

So, our training and testing complete after 90 days we were allowed one day of rest, although, of course, we were kept busy... moving to our proper dormitories, being shown other harem facilities and being issued with our shoes...at last we could wear something on our tired and sore feet for the first time in 3 months.

We were also to be photographed in various positions, showing our bodies off, so that our pictures could go to The King himself and then his Court to show that we were fully trained chattels of his Royal Harem.

I was assigned to a dormitory on the fourth floor of the building, and as the newest chattel, I had the bed nearest the door leading to the outside walkway and by the window (all windows faced the courtyard, no harem windows ever looked outside) as this was the noisiest and coldest, but it was still a bed with a mattress and sheets after 90 days of sleeping naked, uncovered on a floor mat!

There were 19 other beds, but all the other chattels were at service in the palace, so I made my bed and placed my notebook and makeup bag (my only possessions) in the locker. It was very clean; the tiled floor swept, mirrored walls all gleaming, the ten metal washbasins with the two toilets at either end were all very clean and the tiled open showers at the end were shining white. These dormitories would be my home for the next 10 years, it would be all I’d need, together with our fine food and other facilities we were well looked after.

On this floor there was a hairdressing salon, a manicure/pedicure room, a hall with tanning beds (we were expected to have tanned skin unless otherwise requested) and an enema room - we were always expected to have clean bottoms for service - the door was open and several chattels were administering cleaning solution to each others bottoms, something we all had to endure together.

There was also a laundry where we are expected to wash our own sheets, an older chattel was in there and she smiled happily at me. Now we have qualified everyone is very friendly!

There is also a small kitchen were we can prepare coffee and tea and some classrooms for our refresher and cultural lessons. The harem is a very big complex!

There were also 500 other chattels in the 25 other dormitories around the landing... it was ever so busy as beautiful naked girls came and went, those returning from service often still with semen on their faces or in their hair as we were never allowed to use the bathing facilities in the palace.

This bathing rule was why it was always best to swallow our Lords semen after we had satisfied them, as the expected finish !

Of course there are always girls hurrying along in the knowledge their vaginas or bottoms were full of semen and it was unseemly to drip in the palace, their lovely breasts jiggling as they walked quickly!!

I was given 15 minutes to make my bed and had to report back to the clothes store in the basement where we would get shoes issued to us and more photos taken.

We were very pleased to be allowed to wear shoes again, I was issued with a perfectly fitting pair of red shoes with 10cm heels, these are what I would now wear whenever I was in the harem, they made my legs and bottom look very beautiful! Natalya, being shorter than me was issued even taller heels and looked ever so pretty when she was ordered to pose for an official photograph in them!

We spent another two hours having our photographs take in various poses to be sent to Their Majesties, and were even allowed to wear clothing for one or two photos so the court could see that we were presentable when not naked, of course, in every shot our vulva or bottom hole had to be clearly visible... it made us all very proud.

We were also told to rub our lady parts in order to make our labia proud and wet...

After this we had one official photo taken of us standing straight against a white wall, the Trainers laughingly called this our "mug shot" - because, should we ever leave the harem before our contracted term (in other words, escape), this is the picture that would immediately be sent to the Harem Marshal Service and the Canton Police everywhere in our beautiful nation of Molonia.

Happy and knowing we were now ready to start service first thing tomorrow morning we went to the dining hall to eat our meal, relax with other chattels and make sure we were ready to look our most beautiful best in the morning.. to serve our Nation's rulers with our bodies at last.

We were all looking forward to using our training as they filled our vaginas, our mouths, and our bottoms with their penises, as we worshipped their bodies with our tongues, no matter how foetid they may be, whether Lords or indeed, Ladies, and our mouths until we were eventually honoured with their bodily fluid..especially, of course, aristocratic semen!

Our lives would now be totally honourable and fulfilled!

(with lovely illustrations and more Dear Readers - https://tatyanas-story.blogspot.com/2019/10/i-finally-become-fully-trained-cahttel.html)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)