More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by natnesr natnesr

then?

I bolted for the door

I ran for it. Well, at least I tried to.

I glanced from Angie to Jes, feeling my the muscles in my legs tighten. I bolted towards the door like a runner leaving the starting blocks. It was a small room; they were still in the hall - I thought I might be able to make it. I didn't know where I planned on going, but that didn't matter.

I felt the tightness of the boyshorts hugging my hips as I ran for the door. Then a stinging pain shot up my leg from my ankle; Angie had put her leg out as I ran passed. I heard Jes laugh as I sprawled out and fell to the ground. I immediately tried to get up, but already I could feel the weight of someone kneeling on my back, pinning my arms to the ground.

I shrieked (admittedly a very girly thing to do). I heard Angie say, "Go get some rope from the closet." I struggled to push myself up, but Angie had much better leverage. She simply leaned forward, digging her knees into my upper back and keeping my wrists pinned to the ground. "Are you okay, sissy? I hope that fall didn't hurt." All I could manage was a muffled reply speaking through the fluff of the carpet.

Jes was soon back, tying my wrists together as Angie held them in place. Then the rough cord was around my ankles and I knew they were tying my feet together too. "One last bit to make sure you don't try to run, sissy." And with that Jes helped her roll me over onto my back. Angie scooted up further over my upper chest, leaning over with her cleavage in my face as she continued to hold down my arms. She smiled down at me; all I could do was stare dumbly back wondering what they were doing.

Then I felt Jes tug my boyshorts down and then my panties. I felt my erect cock spring free and Jes exclaimed, "Yep, definitely a sissy. Look how excited she still is." They giggled; I could feel Jes start to wrap the cord around my balls and cock. Suddenly Angie was off of me and I hurried to get up before I felt a sharp tug on my balls and collapsed back down.

"So where do you want to start sissy: the bathroom or go right to the bedroom?" Angie giggled, as though it were some joke. I puzzled over the enigmatic question. And said...

Where do you want to start sissy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)