More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by natnesr natnesr

Where do you want to start sissy?

The bedroom...

"The bedroom, I guess..." I muttered. Maybe this was just a joke and they were just kinky. I hoped.

"Oh, such an eager sissy!" Angie laughed as she pushed me back into my bedroom. She led me over to the bed. She pushed me and, with my boyshorts around my ankles, I tottered backwards on to the bed. Jes walked around behind me, pulling one of my shirts out of my dresser as she went. I turned my head to follow her movements, but Angie pulled the cord connected to my cock and instantly got my attention. "Eyes forward, sissy." She teased.

The bed shifted as Jes got on the bed behind me. I felt her long fingernails brush the back of my neck and then she reached down to my bra and squeezed my 'breast'. I felt her breath on my ear, but all I could do is stare up at Angie with her hand holding the cord taut.

Jes nibbled on my earlobe as she continued to massage my bra-encased breast. I had trouble stifling a moan. Maybe they are just really kinky, I thought to myself. Then Jes kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear, "See you later, sissy." I wondered what she meant for a moment before my vision went dark. As I felt her tying the knot behind me head, it took me a second to realize she had just used my shirt as a blindfold.

Angie giggled. I could feel someone's fingers working on the cord around my cock. And suddenly it was free. I felt it spring to life. "We'll just have to do something about that, won't we?" I heard Angie say. Hands began reaching around my body; my breasts were cupped in someone's hands, slowly being massaged. Then I felt a warm hand wrap around my cock.

"Look at this little cock, Jes!" They giggled. The hands kept massaging my breasts as the hand worked up and down my shaft. After a few minutes I could feel myself getting closer to the edge. Then the hand was gone and I felt a hard slap against my cock. I involuntarily ground my hips against the bed, wishing for release. The edge of my orgasm subsided and I moaned in disappointment.

This happened three or four times; by then my balls hurt from the tension and denial. Angie whispered, "Alright, ready sissy?" And she began to rapidly and smoothly beat my cock to the brink of orgasm. I felt my cock throb in her hand. I felt the edge of an orgasm begin to emanate from my groin.

And then she stopped. But my cock didn't. I felt it convulse. Warmth oozed over the head. I heard the sound of dripping liquid. Had I cum? I was still so horny! I felt my cock grow softer.

Moments later I could feel it resting on my balls, completely limp, but I was still incredibly horny. Then I felt the chill of cold metal on my cock and suddenly both my balls and cock felt squished and confined. There was a loud metallic click. The light in the room blinded me as Jes pulled off the blindfold.

Angie stood in front of me twirling a small silver key between her thumb and forefinger. I looked down to see my cock encased in some sort of metal trap - a chastity cage.

"Now I think we can get started, sissy." Angie menaced over me, "Disobey us and you can kiss this key goodbye. Now say, 'I am ready to obey you, Mistress Angela and Mistress Jessica.'" I stared in disbelief at Angie. My mouth quivered open to speak.

I said...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)