More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by natnesr natnesr

Where do you want to start sissy?

The bathroom...

"The bathroom..." I mumbled quietly.

Angie laughed, "Such a proper sissy!" Jes led me down the hallway by the cord wrapped around my cock while Angie began rummaging through the linen cabinet in the hall.

Once in the bathroom, Jes put the seat down on the toilet seat and commanded me, "Sit, sissy." I dutifully sat down on the seat, my boyshorts and panties still crumpled at my ankles. "Hands on your thighs, sissy." She only had to tug on the cord lightly to get me to comply.

Angie came in with a bottle of nail polish remover and a swab of cotton smelling of acetone. "But I'm not wearing nail polish!" I exclaimed. Jes spread my fingers out as Angie walks over.

"A bit defensive, aren't we?" Angie snickers, "It wouldn't be a very good manicure if we just started with your those traces of clear and light-colored nail polish on." She walks over and begins wiping the acrid-smelling cotton over my nails. I looked down and saw the slivers of shimmering shiny polish. It's so difficult to clean near the cuticle, I thought unhappily. Is that what got me caught?

"All done. Alright Jes, grab the razor." My eyes widened in fear and anticipation. Jes reached in the cabinet for my razor and shaving cream, but my eyes were transfixed on Angie as she pulled out bottle after bottle of nailcare products from her purse. I felt Jes begin to smear shaving cream on my arm as I hypnotically watched Angie shake the first bottle back and forth.

I felt another wave of dread wash over me. Jes was distracted - maybe I have a chance of getting away.

Angie unscrewed the top of the bottle, gently wiping the edge of the brush on the lip of the bottle. "Alright, sissy, spread your fingers and be very still."

I thought about what I should do. Try to escape? Try to beg them to stop? Or just spread my fingers and see what happens - maybe I'll get a better chance when my cock isn't enshrined in a corded cage.

What did I do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)