More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lake_Nine Lake_Nine

What's next?

I blink

The words have just left my mouth as I blink and when I open my eyes again the view has changed. Instead of looking at my lunch I am looking at, myself? I looking around confused before realizing I seem to be looking out at the world from the other side of the table. I, no my body smiles back and me with a sly smile and says "Lets try it until lunchtime tomorrow, and don't worry you will be fine." I wait no he says. "But I don't know" I begin before stopping surprised at my own voice. "Yes you do you just don't know it yet, now I do believe our breaks are over and you need to get to a meeting" He says.

The new mail boy just gets up and walks away before I can think of anything to say or what to do. After a moment I feel something on my wrist vibrate and I see a reminder on my smart watch to get up to one of the presidents office for a meeting. Trying to calm myself I just follow the rout I know and walk to the elevator. The first few steps in heels are unsure but after a moment I realize walking in them feels natural, I just seem to glide over the floor. Passing my reflection in the glass I realize I am swaying my hips as I walk.

Okay not big deal just one day and I can get back to normal I think to myself as I get on the elevator.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)