More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

Your fantasies are about to come true....

I Am Cum Slut: A Cream Addict

There was nothing that gets me off more than a big hot load. The first time I overheard it from the pair of drunks at the bar while they ogled me, I knew it as a fact. I did not quite understand why I had not thought about it before. So many years bouncing on the minimum amount of cock a woman can have and I had not realized it until now. I had taken a moment to ponder, staring up at the ceiling with lots of in my system and fingers on my cunt. I swapped around with every fantasy my wild imaginations could come up with, and the ones that made me especially hot were the ones that involved lots of white hot spunk. I exploded as I remembered the first time my face was painted with it. I exploded again as I remembered the first time my pussy was filled up by it. Again and again, I rolled every hot creamy event through my cock obsessed brain like porn videos in my head, until I was a huffing, heaving, sweaty mess, lapping away at my imaginary cum caked fingers like the true cum slut that I am.

When the next day came shining through my bedroom window, I realized that nightly sperm craving rub offs were not enough. My mind wandered in a search for a new reality, and my body followed immediately after.

My descent into debauchery begins....

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)