More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

I'm in a story??, by blank97

“Why is there a second question mark?”

“Uh what, Marcie?”

“Why is there a second question mark in the title?”

“I dunno. Guess it's kinda hard to believe, like. “Whaaaaat, I'm in a story???”

“Aha! But then you would add three question marks not two! This is only the title and I'm already upset.”

“Yes, yes, just calm down. Alright, so I guess we are reading “I'm in a story??”, by blank97”

“Yes it's by some weird guy who called me Marcia, then corrected it to Monika.”

“So the author is a moron. Fanfuckingtastic, but we probably should get on with it. So, basically the premise is that we are in a story. Ok, sure why not.”

“It looks like we can also customize the names in it.”

“Woah! Look at all this shit! Just how many fucking options do we need?”

“I suppose we should fill it out tough. I'm sure it will make the experience more interesting. You can be the guy.”

“I don't want to be the guy!”

“Well, too bad, because you are the guy. Lets go.”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“Well, that sure was a story, that exists.”

“What the fuck?”

“I am inclined to share the sentiment. I mean I kinda get it but...I suppose we should start from the beginning. Gina, would you?”

“I can try, I guess. So, there are these two roomates, a guy and a girl.”

“Yes, but since we gave them our names this resulted in mildly amusing stuff like this:

Gina Walker and Marcie Storm lived in the same flat so you could call them flatmates or roommates whatever you want but not friends. Neither of them liked the other.

“Which is pretty apt, I don't think I could suffer living with you.”

“Rude as always, Gina. However things did take a sudden turn for the worst has we both lost our jobs at the same time.”

“I won tough! And convinced you to become my ! Ha!”

“You got really into that part, it was actually kinda creepy.”

“I would definitely keep you around naked all day and make you call yourself this lowly ..ha..ha..”

“Ok, Gina stop hyperventilating. Ah, I guess I have to explain what Gina considers winning. We both lost our job, but Gina managed to keep it a secret. The natural conclusion from this is that I had to become her .”

“HNGGGGGGGGGGG.”

“Yes, yes, so sexy time ensues, Gina got crazy ornery, but then things suddenly take a turn for the worse. Again.”

“Grrrr, why is this always happening? I was having a good time!”

“I think the universe just loves to see you fail.”

“Oh, fuck you.”

“Thus, you met the writer of this story.”

“Some creepy fuck living in a white basement, who is apparently really into humiliating guys.”

“Well...”

“Wasn't this supposed to be the maledom path? Suddenly the author decides to screw me over!”

“You got put trough some classic humiliation conga, but it was all very fast. Hard to make out what was actually happening.”

“Seriously the whole thing was like an acid trip. Not that I take acid, but then it was all about alternating realities, multi-verses and different characters that try to screw each other over. Like what the fuck, slow down punk!”

“It was quite hard to keep track of everything. Although I like the part with Marel being a hardcore catholic. That was pretty funny.”

“And Ben was gay, which I expect any male with prolonged exposure to Rina would be.”

“TLDR, Gina needs to keep the author happy by humiliating herself. In exchange she can use his godlike powers. She uses this first to make Cats talk, because that way they can pass the Harkness test, meaning she can her roommate to have sex with them...yeah I'm getting a headache.”

“Is this how works on here, Marcie? As long as the animal talks it's ok to stick your dick in it?”

“I have no idea, Gina. Luckily for us, we don't have to find out as the story stops here.”

“Lucky indeed.”

“In case you are wondering what the hell you just read. Don't worry that's normal. The premise of the story isn't terrible confusing, but the way it was structured was quite bizarre.”

“I like the part where you where my . More of that please.”

“Yes, you made your point on that quite clear. Basically these ten chapters we read felt like a prologue. A very weird and convoluted prologue but a prologue nonetheless. Unfortunately it looks like the author has given up right when the story was supposed to start properly. The last update on it was from 8 months ago.”

“What is it with these fuckers wanting us to read their unfinished trash? If you don't even have the drive to finish it, what makes you think others want to read it?”

“Harsh as always, but I must admit that the lack of perseverance is rather pathetic.”

“Yeah!”

“When it comes to writing, well, not that I ever wrote anything, but I think it's a bit like taking over a school. You can't just stop in the middle because things get tough or people call you a heartless tyrant. You have to press on, no matter the adversity.”

“Very inspiring Marcie.”

“Why thank you. Now, as for what we read, I felt like it wanted to be too many things at once. The premise has potential, but do we really need all that focus on side characters we haven't even met yet?”

“As I said many times already, just write about Marcie being my , for fucks sake!”

“On a more positive note, you did manage to masturbate to it.”

“Ack”

“I suppose the idea of getting back at me really rev's up your engine. Too bad that will remain a fantasy, huh?”

“Yeah, well, we see about that!”

“Excellent comeback. Well, I think we are just about done here. The writing of this wasn't bad per se, just very confusing. So yeah, blank, don't give up. Write and finish your weird little meta story, if nothing else to prove to yourself that you can.”

“And remember: Marcie, , Cardog hand.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)