More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

So, who are you ?

I'm a college student (male human)

It was crazy, I never thought as a kid, that I would learn magic, real magic ! The Magic College of Country was one of the first school for magic in Country. Sadly, I hadn't enough predisposition for magic to go to the University of the Occult Arts, but I still feel like Harry Potter. With a college degree, I'll be able to work in a magical research lab to develop new magitechs. I won't be able to study and create, but developing already seems really fun to do. Plus, I heard that sex in those places were pretty common and wild, so... yeah...

So, it's the first day, I stop my car on the parking lot - alimented by a mana battery, combustible engines having been banned - I get out and start taking out the boxes from my trunk to get them to my room in the dormitory. I can already see few non-humans people here and there, a gnome girl in goth clothes under a tree, a guy with bulls horns, ears and tail wearing the clothes of school team, a woman with straight long black hairs going down to her ankles and large black feathered wings, and so on.

I take two boxes with me and...

"Wanna help ?"

I look above me, were the feminine voice come from, and see a woman leaning on the trunk door, looking at me with emerald green eyes. She's muscular, with red skin and three inches long horns on her forehead, her grey hairs are attached in a ponytail and she's so tall that my head is at the same height than her breasts. She's an ogre, and she's honestly not that bad looking.

"Well, if it's okay for you, why not."

The gigantic lady grabs six boxes in one scoop with a big smile.

"Sure ! I'm Ako by the way."

Feeling a little bit ridicule with my two boxes I start leading the way to the building.

"Nice to meet you, I'm John. Thanks for the help."

"No problem !"

We take the stairs and I look for the room 12, where I'm suppose to be, but I'm stopped by a guy at the door. Long brown hairs, slim, old jeans, metal band T-shirt, leaning on the door frame.

"Yo, you're John ?"

I raise an eyebrow, wondering what he want.

"Yeah..."

"Can you take the room 15 ? My girlfriend had that room and it would be cool if we were together. Don't worry man, you'll win at the change, trust me."

As he says that, a blond girl with cat ears and cat tail, wearing a tank top over two pairs of small tits and a jean micro-short, comes to him and french kiss him in front of you. Before you can really answer, you see her slip a hand in his pants as he walk away with her and close the door.

"That guys doesn't seem to know that cat girls never take contraceptive and have a looot of babies..." Ako comment.

"Good to know..." I say a little bit annoyed.

"So... room 15 ?"

"Yeah..."

I walk away from the closed door and go just a little bit further to room 15.

"I'm in room 17, so we'll be neighbor, that's nice !"

She's a really nice girl, so I don't mind at all having her as a friend. But what I really want to know is. Who will be my roommate ? And I get the answer as soon as I pass the door frame...

Who and/or what is it ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)