More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Who and/or what is it ?

Non-human

In the student room, there is what looks like a young woman, her skin is as black as night. In a total contrast with her hairs as white as the first snow, so long they are covering her back and part of her butt. She has pointy ears, almost six inches long, and she is slim with a slender figure and very small breasts. Except for her hairs, delicate eyebrows and long eyelashes, her skin is smooth, almost shiny. And the reason I can see all that, is the fact that she is totally naked, the only thing she is wearing are earrings and nipple piercings. I'm scared to say anything, not wanting to startle her or worst look like some pervert, but my new friend break the ice without shame.

"Well, I know someone who won the lottery. A dark elf as a roommate, it's every guys fantasy..." Ako says.

The elf turns to us, and I cross her ruby red eyes, which make me froze like a deer in a car's headlights. Elfs are more pretty than humans in average, especially females as their face transpired femininity. And she isn't lacking in that part, but her eyes are almost hypnotics, like she can see through your doubts and fears.

"You're what I got instead of that stupid beast ? It's an improvement... I guess." She says in a haughty tone and a soft voice.

I gulp and put my boxes next to the bed that isn't covered in books and strange objects.

"Yeah, I'm John. Nice to meet you."

I reach my hand for a handshake, smile and try to keeps my eyes locked on her face as I can now clearly see her crotch. She looks at my hand for a second and finally decide to shake it.

"Karitis."

Behind me the ogre put the boxes next to mine and join me.

"I'm Ako, I'll be next door. I'll probably be stealing this one for a good banging sometimes." She says, with a move of her head toward me.

She lean down and reach her arm in Katiris direction, while I on my saliva and cough. The elf mirror the ogre position and their arm touch. It's the ogre equivalent of handshake.

"You're sick ? Keep your distance if that's the case." Katiris asks.

"No, it's just I was surprised with the direct approach of Ako, here."

Ako raise her eyebrows.

"Oh, yeah, sorry, I forgot, you, humans, have that thing you call standard. Sorry, I should have asked you. Do you want to fuck with me when we need to release the magic tension ?"

What's your answer ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)