More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mespot mespot

First things first, John, what is your gender?

I'm... Female.

"Female! A member of the fairer sex! Alright! I understand why you're pressing me for clothing, then, but I assure you, as good as my ears may be, my eyes are dead. Far more dead than you will ever be, you can be sure of that!"

He walked over to the cave wall and - you're not going to believe this one - shoved his hand directly into the stone. Not like it was an illusion and wasn't there. The stone gave beneath his hands, but at once seemed to mold around it, like a liquid.

You tap on the stone you're sitting on. Nope, still solid. Maybe this guy's actually legit?

He turned, the cave forming back to stone behind him, holding a pair of silk, black bra and panties.

"There you go. I didn't know what kind you preferred, and don't really care to, so I just got you something that seemed, I don't know, normal. I hope you feel a little more comfortable like that. Anyway, well, this might be a little personal, so, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but, uh, which way do you swing? Outwards? Inwards? Both ways? Revolving glass doors?"

You furrow your eyebrows. "I don't see how that's any of your business."

The magician laughed. "If you want to get with Doe, you'll make it my business."

Your heart jumped. How the fuck did this guy know about Doe?

"I guess what I'm asking is..."

"What gender are you looking to be paired with?"

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)