More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dogdog Dogdog

What kind of mind control is it

Hypnotic Tits

Well, what do we have here? A female Metahuman!? On this story of all places? Who would have thought it!

Regardless of the stupidity of the concept, and completely ignoring how, in comparison to the other abilities on here, this isn't that far out of the ordinary. You are a female meta with rather... Hypnotic breasts.

Hypno tits!

Honestly, with the way they catch your gaze, with or without enhanced abilities attached to them, you'd think that they're hypnotic! So it could be argued that this is just a natural evolution.

Your breasts are hypnotic in nature. Looking at them directly will put a person into a complete mindless trance, where all they can do is obey and look at the beauty before them. Fully revealing your tits will effectively brake the mind of the poor - or lucky - person who happens to take in the sight of them; and put them in a blank, aroused state of mind.

While looking at a hint of your beasts will have varied effects depending on the will of the person in question.

Depending on how competent the individual is at fighting forms of mind control, a person might be able to resist up to a point. But in the end, the breast's hypnotic influence will almost always win out.

While looking at your tits is enough to bring a person to their knees. If someone physically touches your breasts, they will be suggestible to any command given to them while their hands are in contact with your chest. That way, they can be controlled without being fully put under a trance.

One last thing.

You are just as susceptible to your own breast's power, be wary of this and try not to put yourself into a self-induced trance.

In a world that's filled to the brim with heroes, villains, and generic folks with astonishing abilities... You should blend right in!

As long as you cover up a bit.

Who has the hypno titties?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)