More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Theanonymousone6969 Theanonymousone6969

What's next?

Hurt Toe

Ashley continued to clean her dishes unaware her of her body below was dancing. She finished up and headed back to her room to get ready. As she walked by a chair she accidentally stubbed her left pinky toe on the chairs leg.

"Oh shit that hurt! ." Ashley cried out.

"Mother fucker!" Her pinky toe screamed out in pain. She didn't hear her toe scream.

The little toe started still yelling and cussing was flailing around.

"Hey pinky, you gotta stop moving she'll see you." Said Ashley's left forth toe.

Ashley looked down and saw her pinky toe standing nearly straight up shaking all over the place. Her forth toe seemed to move a little on its own.

"Ouch that really hurt. What the hell did i do to my toe. Its thrashing around like crazy." Ashley said.

She sat down and lifted her foot up to get a closer look. The pinky toe was wiggling back and forth like it had a mind of its own.

"Pinky!" Stop right now came the comanding voice of Ashley's vagina.

The toe stopped. She knew she had been caught but the pain was so bad. She lowered back down into her place with the other toes.

"That was fucking weird." Ashley said still completely unaware of the inanimate lives that exist with in her. "Must have been some sort of spasm or reflex from getting hurt." She said.

She put her foot back on the ground and got up. She headed toward her room to get ready for the day.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)