More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Theanonymousone6969 Theanonymousone6969

What's next?

The teasing starts

Ashley started undressing to get her shower started. She pulled up her shirt freeing her tits. They did a little jiggle. It almost seemed unnatural the way they almost hopped up and down. She looked at them in the mirror for a moment but then turn her back to the mirror. She then pulled down her white lacey panties. She bent over to take them off here feet.

Behind her the butt cheeks were bouncing for joy while looking in the mirror at their selves. As she leaned down she could have sworn she saw her toes on her feet all wiggling simular to what her pinky toe did earlier. She picked up the panties and studied her toes for a moment.

"That's weird. Guess after that toe spasm I'm imaging stuff. It looks like you guys need a pedicure really soon." Ashley said jokingly to her toes. She stood back up and turned back to her counter. She started rummaging around for stuff she need.

Down below out of Ashleys sight. Her toes were celebrating the idea of getting some "spa time". All of her toes up and wiggling around for joy.

"You hear that girls! She going to get us freashened up" said the left big toe.

"I can't wait." Said the right toe.

"Hey, thats good to hear gals." Ashleys vagina said with a smile. Vagina basically acts as the leader. She doesn't do it out of arrogance or a need of control. She just more or less fell into the roll. None of the others minded. She was always sweet and always seemed to know the best solutions. Basically she was a natural leader.

Behind vagina the butt cheeks looked down the best the could with out straying too far from home and congratulated the toe. They went back to their place and continued to enjoy being free. Bouncing up and down and in and out.

Ashley glanced up in the mirror. She notice it looked like her but was twitch or something. It immediately stopped after she looked. She turned her ass towards the mirror and looked at the butt. She had such a gorgeous ass. If only she knew how many random strangers got massive erections looking at her butt when she'd walk by them.

As she was turned looking back over her shoulder at her ass. Her boobs took the chance to stretch a little. They lifted up moved around in circles. Then stretched up and down.

"Oh yeah. Freedom baby!" Lefty said.

"Feels good to stretch." Right said.

Ashley still examing her rear. Gave up turned back around. Just as she did she thought she saw her boobs drop from an up position into their proper home.

"Damn, i must be losing it." Ashley said.

Her boobs kinda gave a each other a little nudge kind like a low key high five. Her body parts were enjoying messing with her. They had no bad intentions. Just wanted to play around.

"Hey guys. Watch this." Came the deeper voice from below Ashley's butt cheeks.

*Frrrrrrrrrrtt!*

"Jesus Christ!" Said the pussy.

"Oh come on." cried one of the toes.

Her cheeks were laughing slightly but they were grossed out too.

All of the sudden Ashley's nostils flair up.

"Oh god guys what the hell?" Said Ashley's nose.

"Yay a new member to our group." The vagina said.

Ashley was doing her own thing when out of no where with no warning she ripped a huge fart. It seemed to just happen out of no where. It just happened.

"Oh god. Thats nasty. What the hell is happening with me today?" She said.

She saw what looked like her nose twitch involuntarily in the mirror.

"God, i give up." Ashley said

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)