More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thestarwarrior thestarwarrior

Who (and what) are you?

Hunter, Beast Folk

Hunter groaned as she sat up, her head was still spinning after being hit by some kind of energy pulse. “What the fuck hit me,” she groaned before taking in her surroundings. Much to her surprise, Hunter found herself in a dense forest, as opposed to her ship. “How the hell did I end up here,” she groaned as she tried to stand.

As she shifted to her feet, Hunter suddenly froze, and her eyes grew wide at the sight of her dark nipples staring right back at her. “The fuck!” she shrieked. Quickly she staggered to her feet and franticly looked around to see if she could find her clothes, but much to her dismay and confusion, she couldn’t find anything. She couldn’t find any of her clothes, any of her weapons. She couldn’t even find a crashed ship or an escape pod that would at least explain how she got here.

As she thought back, the last thing she could remember was making a few cracks to her shipmates about how “subjective” the anomaly they were studying looked, when suddenly they were hit by a shockwave. Afterward, everything went dark. She couldn’t even remember hitting the ground.

Shaking her head, she crossed her strong arms over her breasts, coiled her tail around her hips, and started looking around to see if she could find any food or shelter.

(Used 1 action to explore)

Dose she find anything useful?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)