More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lord Walz of Firma Lord Walz of Firma

What form do you will into existence for yourself?

Hunter(Bloodborne)

Hunters insensitive humans that have been long been abandoned their emotions that they feel immune such things as typical needs of human mentality. They all contain that within that beast, the beast is what guides them as it's double edged sword. It may save them and could destroy them which many hunters has fallen into to a state where they're now the prey of the Hunters that haunts them. Most of them are young and the old are rare in certain age groups. So that's why, Fear the Old Blood.

Darkness envelops me as I plunge from the heights I jumped from the Old Hunter's Dream. I remembered the old man's word offering me of release me from my contract as a hunter for I no longer was needed to hunt once more. I refused and Ghermann was disappointed but unlike taking stance to prepare for a fight which I expect, they walked to the edge where the trees beyond where we can see the columns of the tree pillars and below the dark abyss.

"Jump hunter if you dare for I offer an alternate way of service to extend but not mine." He faces me and drop their scythe from their, letting it fall to the bottom, "There you can keep your duty but beware if you deny them of their wishes as you would mine, you shall face not mercy..." He coughs and wiping their mouth from their spit, " l assure, your undying revival will not save you this time."

So taking a chance of eternal slavery in exchange of my expertise which I have been too, I do have a choice to kick them right now to the abyss for it would be funny yet I felt a sense of duty. The words tone and the tears in their eyes, they mean something this as if I'm his beloved... A weird thought.

Either way, I already knew what of my fates as this is only a memory I have dreamed yet so clear every of the coming of the rest.

So here I am drenched as I climb out from the dark waters of this pitiful pit where light can only seen above in this plane of reality. I flick my Seared Spear to get rid of the muck and tidied myself along of my blunderbuss to keep the powder dry when I reached the shore.

I hear as my trained ears prepped me of this every situation. The heavy footsteps and from the other approaches, a dark ominous aura surrounds the air that is too thick.

Came emerge the Dark Lord, the one Ghermann warned me about. They wore clad of blackened armor which material I don't know of made from with the helmet with spiked like forks emnating tendrils of shadows and smoke from their flame within(Yes I imagined the Dark Lord as Sauron because I like their design.) I don't know how to present myself and I have to be careful about it for this being means business.

Choose your Personality

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)