More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by PowerRangerFan PowerRangerFan

What's next?

Humiliating School Day

Peter Ned and MJ arrive at the High School for the first time sense Peter had his identity revealed and was accused of Murdering Mysterio. While Mr. Murdock was able to clear Peter of all charges relating to it a good majority of the Public still considered Peter and his friends MJ and Ned to be dangerous.

Security Guards use a Medal detector on Peter and then Ned finding nothing letting the both inter into the building. But when they used it on Michelle Jones for some reason the beep went off which confused MJ as she knew she didn't have anything.

Peter went into the building to talk to his 3 teachers two of which love him and Spidy one believes Mysterio and while he was distracted by that nether him nor Ned noticed the Michelle was held back.

"Umm mam were gonna need you to Strip that top of yours off" the security Guards asked in a nice tone. "What No way theres so many people here and there camera's filming this live" Michelle points out. Sense this was a big even many came to see and are lined up outside there school many holding up signs saying the Mysterio was right. "Im afraid your gonna have to remove your Top please do it yourself before we make you" He said to the now embarrassed Michelle Jones.

Will Michelle Jones actually Strip her Top off? Will She have to Strip any further then just her Top?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)