More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zedar zedar

What world do you want to create?

Humans - repaying a debt - honored

You are a member of the K'Tal, an alien species that encountered humanity a few years ago. A massive asteroid was heading towards Earth at the time, and humanity was in despair at their pending extinction. The K'Tal fleet, with its superior technology, easily deflected the asteroid. In the following years the two species became allies (though humanity, due to its vastly inferior technology and economy, is definitely the junior partner). The K'Tal have done their best to protect humanity from the cutthroat machinations of the other species of the galaxy and are helping humanity build the infrastructure necessary; while humanity has little to offer in return, what it can do it does. For instance, humanity always votes with the K'Tal in the Galactic Union.

As a result of all the above, humanity feels extremely indebted to the K'Tal, and many humans look up to the K'Tal, seeing them as not just more advanced but morally better than humans. Humans, aware of the inadequacy of their attempts at repayment, will do virtually anything a K'Tal asks and consider serving a K'Tal a great honor. Some K'Tal, possessed of fewer scruples than the rest of their race, this deferential attitude.

You are one such K'Tal.

Who is the first human you meet?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)