More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The Archmaester The Archmaester

What world do you want to create?

Humanoid Females - Pheromones - Arousal (Star Wars AU)

Humanoid Females:

This is a Star Wars AU where you possess the ability to have sex with any humanoid females you desire. Not just humans and Near-humans species such as the blue-skinned Chiss or the red-skinned Zeltrons but other alien species that was similar in form to humans. Fulfill your dream of assembling a harem of the sexiest females from Star Wars like a depraved Hutt. Have sex with Twi'lek slaves of every colour of the rainbow. Breed Princess Leia with a new generation of Skywalkers. Become a lustful Sith Lord and tempt Jedi females into the dark side with your sinful cock.

Pheromones:

Much like the Zeltrons and the Falleen, your body exude a powerful, odorless pheromone that manipulates the brains of humanoid females, causing them to become instantly attracted to you and extremely aroused in your presence. These women will become mad with lust and susceptible to suggestions as they will do anything for you.

You can also increase the amount of pheromones your body produces, breaking the minds of even the most chaste Jedi Masters and turning Dark Ladies of the Sith into your loyal broodmare.

Arousal:

In your presence, all humanoid females will be immediately attracted to you and slowly succumb into a deep state of arousal. The only release from such a lustcrazed stupor is through sexual release at your hands. These women will go through great lengths to satisfy you, breaking their moral code, betraying their friends and family just to become your willing sex-. Unfortunately, many males will not take kindly of their wives and daughters becoming your mindless slaves so take care who you ensnare.

Who are you and where do you start your Conquest?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)