More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by D0Wh4tever D0Wh4tever

How has life on Earth changed for humanity?

Humanity's Driving is Lost

Emmett Saumont, a 24 year-old college graduate, was once again reminded by his wife's beauty when she sent him a picture of her on his way back from work. Leaning into himself, making sure nobody else in the subway was gazing his way, he ogled at Hannah's selfie in a cooking apron. Behind her stood a full-body mirror, and he could see her bare ass in full view.

He could feel his excitement build, and he couldn't wait to come home and join her for dinner. They'd been planning for this the entire week already, eager to sex up the weekend, until they each had to go separate ways again, never really having the time or energy for some good sex and foreplay in the evenings after long days of work. Having an own apartment for only the two of them to share had helped though. Once they moved out of their student homes, they immediately started living together, and neither of them had a reason to leave each other behind.

That was, until the shockwaves hit.

Emmett, in his hurry to get home, jumped out of the subway, checked himself out, and ran up the stairs onto one of the city's main streets, three steps at a time. As soon as he reached the top of the stairs, he was thrown forward by a sudden gust of wind. He got furthermore disoriented by a bright flash that covered his eyesight completely, and a strong shock coursing through his entire being, as he felt his body change on the spot.

When he got back to his senses, his mind was suddenly a lot clearer, eerily so.

Not only did he recover by the sudden on his senses, but this... blast, changed him too. All of a sudden, his excitement was all but gone, his arousal from watching his wife half-naked in front of a mirror, with only a cooking apron on, completely gone.

There was no increased heartbeat, no longing hunger, and above all, no rigid boner he had to hide in his jeans.

Feeling down there, he felt... nothing.

It was basically empty, devoid of a cock and balls, but without anything in its place to match the sensations either.

Emmett thought that this was the right time to panic, but instead, he found eerily calm. Looking around him, the other people on the street were just as sober in their reactions. Nobody sprang up, no one screamed, no hell was risen.

The people around him were all put off by this, as could be seen by their sorrowful faces, but instead of panicking, they looked towards each other, or called their loved ones, trying to figure out what was going on.

Nobody lost it, while everybody lost it.

Their pride, or their curse, at least one half of their identity, suddenly had disappeared, when a wave of light had seemed to wash over them.

Emmett decided to not delay his travels back home any longer. Now was the time to think things through rationally. Now was the time that he actually could. Let's see what was in store for him when he got home.

How has Hannah changed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)