More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by D0Wh4tever D0Wh4tever

How has Hannah changed?

No longer attracted, but still affectionate

"Why aren't we freaking out right now?" Hannah asked Emmett after she'd poured them both a glass of wine for dinner. Emmett had immediately gone home to see his wife after the shockwave had washed over them. At first sight, nothing seemed to be wrong with her, or rather, nothing looked wrong about her. She still looked like the Hannah from before, but somehow, Emmett didn't feel the same sexual attraction he used to see her with.

His affection for her hadn't disappeared though. To come home and find Hannah with a worried look on her face, it immediately drove him to hug her tightly, making sure that she too, was alright.

Now they were sitting opposite from each other, wearing the loose fitting clothes they typically wore at home, and Hannah presumeably without a bra on.

"They're gone," she told Emmett not long after they'd greeted each other by the door. She'd removed her cooking apron, and showed her sexless crotch, and her breasts lacking their nipples. She still had a nice figure, with wider hips and a larger ass than Emmett's. She still had a pair of breasts on her chest, even if it meant no milk could come out of them anymore, or was still in them.

"Do you think it's because we lost our sexy parts?" Emmett reckoned in response to Hannah's question at the dinner table. "We're supposed to panic about it, but I don't feel all too emotional about this, despite the loss. In fact, I've been really calm and collected ever since the change."

"You don't feel worried? Sad, or anything?" Hannah asked with an expression of worry.

"No, that's not it. I'm worried. I mean, what will this mean for me? For us? For humanity itself? There are so many questions unanswered. Still, it's been only a couple of hours."

"I can't have babies anymore," Hannah realized. A tear began rolling down her cheek. Emmett was quick to hug her.

"What will this mean for our marriage? What's it called? We can't 'consume' our marriage anymore." She said.

Emmett pondered over it for a moment. "That's not true," he concluded. "That I don't feel any sexual attraction to you anymore, doesn't mean I've lost any feelings of affection towards you baby. I still love you.

"Who knows how we'll end up. We might get more explanations when more answers come to light. The world hasn't ended yet, has it?"

"No, that's true," Hannah muttered as her husband embraced her in a hug. "Maybe we should go to sleep early today. Perhaps this is all just some weird dream or hallucination."

After dinner, the couple quickly decided to call it a night. That night, the second shockwave passed through Earth.

How does the second shockwave affect them?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)