More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JMHHG JMHHG

What's next?

Human Puppetry

Christina couldn't believe it. Not only was she onstage as part of a performance but she was getting laughs too. "Her" hands reached onto the table and grabbed the banana and began slowly peeling it. Christina felt Mimi's head resting on the back of her neck. She could feel Mimi's breasts pressed up against back as Mimi's hands moved around the banana in front of her.

"As a #girlboss ya need to make sure that ya have a light breakfast." Christina mouthed Mimi's words. Christina's eyes were laser focused on the banana that was being brandished in her face. "I usually try to do the whole banana at once since I'm in a rush!" Christina opened her mouth and internally prayed.

"Her" new hands shoved the banana in her mouth and Christina's eyes went wide. The audience roared as half the banana stuck out and Christina attempted to chew quickly. Mimi let out a moan from behind and began pushing the rest of the banana into Christina's mouth. Reaching for a tissue Mimi daintily wiped Christina's mouth and peaked out at the audience from behind Christina much to the audience's delight. Christina swallowed the banana and "her" hands were already reaching for the water bottle.

"Now some people do coffee! But I tell ya' wata' is the most refreshing start to yer day!" Christina's lips flapped as Mimi undid the cap of the water bottle. Christina braced herself for more foreign objects to her lips but to her surprise "her" hands poured a little into "her" palms. "Her" hands reached up to her face and gave her a gentle rub. "Nothing like cold wata' on yer face to get ya out of bed!" as Mimi said this she patted Christina's cheeks gently and used her fingers to put Christina's face into a smile.

Christina's cheeks had been red with embarrassment ever since she was brought onstage, but she knew that this would eventually be over and her handcuffs would be removed. She really didn't have to do much of anything just be a puppet for Mimi. Her lip and facial movements corresponded perfectly with Mimi's words and gestures. She had figured out when Mimi was about to speak as she could feel Mimi's breath on the back of her neck. Mimi's tight performers body was pressed up against Christina as much as it could be and for a moment after the banana was shoved in her mouth she thought as though she felt Mimi's nipples get hard as she was pressed up against her. Christina wasn't sure though, but found the idea sort of exciting.

The MC reached onto the table and grabbed the newspaper. "I have to say it's not common to see a newspaper in an office these days!" the MC interjected. "Christina's" hands snatched it from the MC and proudly open the newspaper in front of Christina.

"Ya have to stay in touch with what's goin' on in th' real world! Not just keepin' yer head stuck in th' computa' all day!" Mimi placed the newspaper down and grabbed Christina by the head and shook her around a little tossling her hair in the process. "Christina's" hands pointed proudly to an article and pointed Christina's head down. "Her" hands then pulled her head back up and ran "her" fingers through her hair.

"There are so many tragedies in th' world today sometimes it just gets ta' ya!" the voice from behind Christina croaked. "Her" hands reached up to cover Christina's face as though she was weeping, then the sounds of comedic sobs came from behind. "Her" hands grabbed the newspaper and began tearing it apart. "That's why ya gotta' just take it in and show th' world ya can swallow anythin' it throws at ya!"

As Christina finished moving her mouth Mimi's right hand had taken a crumpled piece of newspaper and shoved it in Christina's mouth. Christina immediately spit it out and separated herself from Mimi moving away from both of them. Christina with her real hands still bound starts to head back to her seat.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)