More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TestSubject57 TestSubject57

What rule does he change first? What happens?

Human Females Only Have Two Breasts

Josh started searching through the various rules. There were all sorts of rules for all sorts of situations. He finally decided to search for 'breasts'. After scrolling through a few search results, he found one that seemed like he could have some fun with. Human Females Only Have Two Breasts. He could so have fun with this. Breasts were the part of women that he found the sexiest and could always get off to multi-breast morphs. So, he selected the rule and started editing.

33% of human females have four breasts (arranged in two pairs), 33% of human females have six breasts (arranged in three pairs), 20% of human female have three breasts (arranged in a row of three) and 13% of human females have two breasts.

Josh looked over his work, making sure there were no potentially catastrophic typos, and pressed enter. He didn't feel any different, but then realized that, as a male, he wouldn't. Deciding the easiest way to test if it worked would be to turn on the news.

Tuning in, he saw that it had indeed worked. The female anchorwoman was a hot four-breasted blonde who introduced the weathergirl, a hot six-breasted redhead. Josh was ecstatic. He'd managed to change reality into a multi-breasted world. With this app, he could make any fantasy he had into a reality.

Does He Change More Rules? Or Wait and Explore This New Reality?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)