More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zollypop Zollypop

Which story does the Archivist write today?

How the town got fucked (Old West)

The story of Swamp-Point begins long ago. Before the west had become settled by civilization, it was a wild and dangerous place. In 1850, the simple villagers and townsfolk feared the muscular natives and the dark skinned maroons, feared that they could take their women from them, if not by , then sheerly though their untamed masculinity and large, impressive cocks.

Townsfolk had grown tired of the stale old priests' teachings of abstinence and cuckoldry and sought out new answers. In time the priest's church became empty, as a new religious cult rolled into town, advertised by a charismatic man with a dark power, the ability to alter his body to any shape, size, or gender. Many described the way he shed skin to be snakelike, though others compared him more to the devil himself. Indeed he did not worship the same god as the old priest, but instead worshipped dark and powerful demons capable of granting him unimaginable power, and eternal youth.

Slowly, his Cult of Lust took ahold of the town of Swamp-Point, until the old priest was eventually run out of town by demon possessed men, who now only sought to eliminate this man in order to commence the great fucking of the town of Swamp-Point.

The fucking begins...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)