More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ghostly100 Ghostly100

What's next?

How do I get out of her?

“T-traveller are you okay,” I hear the squeaky voice of Lumine’s traveling companion in my ear I continue to get used to my new form.

“Um, Paimon… I think I’ve discovered a new power,” I hesitantly say to the floating creature as I shake my new legs out and begin to walk around. Lumine’s body didn’t feel all that different from mine but there was a clear upgrade in bust from my original body. One look down confirms that as Lumine’s outfit proudly shows off her light cleavage. The golden blonde hair was also something new.

I explain to Paimon what happened much to her surprise.

“So you’re controlling traveller right now? That’s pretty neat, at least she’s not teasing Paimon or threatening to eat Paimon while you’re in control,” Paimon joked before getting back on topic, “but how are you going to get out?”

That was a fair question. Paimon was right, before using this power to mess around with Lumine and others I should first figure out how to actually exit the body I’m in.

“I’m not sure Paimon, I entered through her…” I felt weird talking about the travelers pussy so brazenly so I just gestured between my legs, “so maybe I could try to push myself out one of her holes?”

“Paimon is gonna let you figure that one out,” she floats further back as if expecting her companion to start spouting out water at any second.

“Alright let’s try it,” I affirm myself as I get ready to try to eject myself through Lumine’s…

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)