More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Onlysorta Onlysorta

What of these genres do you want to see?

How about Post-Apocalypse?

Anything could happen after the world ends. Mankind lives on, but they’ll have to contend with all numbers of bizarre and frightening—and sexy—new obstacles to survival.

These poor hunks will be dominated and humiliated in a post apocalyptic world— perhaps the kind of inhospitable nuclear wasteland where a raider queen keeps a harem of unwilling man-whores, or where an outbreak of zombie-girls that tirelessly crave cum instead of brains wreak havoc on the few surviving boys; Maybe a plague has wiped out 98% of the male population and the surviving women fight tooth and nail for their only chance at getting some dick.

Regardless of your preference for a post-societal setting, one thing is for certain: Hot guys WILL suffer debasement, spankings, cum milking, nudity, and much much worse at the hands of all-female marauder gangs, sexy mutants, ravenous undead babes and even their fellow humans.

Now… In what sort of world do you want to see domineering women take total sexual control? It could be an original setting, or come from any apocalyptic story you like.

What kind of Apocalypse is this?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)