More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by theoneandonly theoneandonly

Where is She?

House Party!

Julia thought her parents weren’t coming back home for another night, so she decided to go against their rules and throw a party at her house. Everyone from her class came. The party was a great success and everything was going smoothly. Classmates were coming up to her and congratulating her on an awesome party and this only made Julia get a bigger ego. Soon, Julia and her beautiful light brown hair twirled in the center of her living room to a dance song. Her classmates circled around her and cheered her on. Julia was feeling good from the and she loved that all eyes were on her. Julia started to change her dance style to a more seductive manner. Her classmates watched her dance promiscuously to the beat.

Julia's short blue dress would flutter up every so often and reveal the bottom of her tanned ass cheeks as the perfect tease. Julia was lost in her own head and felt her panties get a little moist from the attention and her teases she was giving to her classmates. She didn’t hear her parents come inside, arriving a night earlier than expected. Julia’s classmates stopped cheering and became quiet as Julia’s parents prowled the house. They found Julia still dancing to the loud music in the center of the room, casually flipping the back of her dress up a little to show her legs and bottom of her ass. Julia’s dancing halted when the music suddenly shut off. She turned around and found the horror of her parents staring daggers at her with all of her class behind them.

What do her Parents Do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)