More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by irishkate irishkate

What happens to Camren Bicondova?

Hotel Dare

“Some 21st this is…” Camren sighed getting back to her hotel room and pulling off her mask. Instead of going out to a bar and celebrating being legal drinking age, she was quarantined in a hotel for the next few days thanks to the pandemic.

“It’s not so bad sweetie, you can do something fun here!” Erin Richards retorted, having decided to join Camren in the hotel room. They had both flown in that morning for a Gotham reunion panel, and the elder figured she may as well spend a little bit with her younger former co-star since they were quarantined together, especially considering it was her birthday!

“Like what Erin? The hotel bars closed for the night, wanna play a board game?” Camren retorted, running a hand through her curly brunette locks. The petite dancer was saddened at not being able to party properly for the first time but resigned that there wasn’t much fun to be had in the hotel.

“Come on Cam! You’re 21! These are the prime years of your life! You should do something dumb! Something risky!”

Camren considered the blondes words. What she was saying was true, but still, what could she do that was dumb and risky in the hotel?

“I’ve got it! I’ll give you a dare! Dares are fun!” Camren rolled her eyes at Erin’s words, clearly the younger girl not having as much appreciation for how ‘fun’ are dare can be as the older blonde. Still Camren thought, she wasn’t doing anything else, and Erin was right! These were the best years of her life! If there was ever a time to do something dumb, her 21st birthday was as good a time as any!

“Alright alright, dare me!” The curly haired brunette turned to her elder with folded arms, not missing the older blondes grin as she sat on the edge of the hotel bed. Erin giggled, a little, before delivering the petite dancers dare…

“I dare you…” She pointed her finger at Camren, the tone of her voice matching the grin on her face, “… to streak to the elevator and back…”

Camren was stunned at the dare. Erin wanted her to streak?! Theres no way she could do that! Walk out into a semi-public place completely naked? She would have to be crazy to do that! Camren’s face was beet red as she opened her mouth to respond to her elder…

“It’s a dare Cam!” Erin cut her off before she could get her words of disapproval out, “You have to do it! Come on, it’s late, no ones gonna catch you! This is exactly the sort of thing 21st birthdays are for!”

“There probably a lot more involved for that to be the case!” Camren retorted, biting her lip, and looking at the door to the room nervously. As embarrassed as she was thinking about it, it did sound kind of… fun? Sure it was dumb and risky but… like Erin said… 21 was an age to do dumb and risky things!

“You’re thinking about it!” Erin pointed at the petite brunette once again, making her jump slightly at being broken out of her thoughts, “Come on, don’t think! Just do it!”

Biting her lip once again, the blushing beauty considered Erin’s words, not even noticing that she was already kicking off her sneakers. Blushing furiously, Camren began undoing the buckle of her jeans, kicking them off as they fell down her bare legs, before pulling her t-shirt over her head. Standing in her underwear in front of a co-star was nothing new for her, she was used to having to get changed in a hurry in between performances, but still Camren could feel her heartbeat raising at the thought of what she was about to do! Erin seeing her naked was embarrassing enough, but what if there was someone out in the hallway?

Not wanting to back out of the dare when she was already half naked, the curly haired brunette unclipped her bra from behind her back, giving Erin a great view of her perky tits, before sliding her panties down her legs, exposing her equally curly lower garden to her co-star, now standing there naked, taking deep breaths as she felt the adrenaline rising within her.

“Atta girl! This will be fun, I swear!” Erin finally moved from the bed, the older star grabbing Camren’s wrist and leading her to the door of the hotel room. Camren shut her eyes, the petite dancer trying her best to take Erin’s advice, to not think about what she was about to do, but upon feeling the hotel air conditioning across her now bare body, all she could think about was how her hardening nipples and pink pussy were about to become public viewing.

Erin opened the hotel room door, making the naked dancer jump and let out a little squeal at the thought of what was about to happen. The blonde poked her head out of the room, looking both ways down the corridor, before in one fell swoop, pulling the naked Camren completely out of the room.

“Out you go sweetie! Better get to that elevator and back quick before someone comes!”

Camren was frozen for a few seconds, now standing completely naked in the hotel hallway. Everything from how the carpet felt beneath her bare feet to how the breeze of the open window at the end of the hallway breezed past her bare body made her all too aware of the situation she was in, her mind not even thinking to cover her tits and pussy with her hands, as the curly haired star stood there for well over a minute.

Her brain finally kicking into gear, Camren let out another little squeal, the full situation now becoming apparent to her, before covering her mouth with her hand, terrified someone had heard her and would come to investigate! The naked starlet looked back at her hotel room, only to see Erin had closed the door behind her, she had obviously been too lost in her thoughts to notice! Camren looked around quickly, deciding to get the dare over with as quickly as possible.

Taking off at full speed, Camren was sure her face had never been so red, nor had she even been so embarrassed in her life as she ran towards the elevator. She was mentally smacking herself for letting Erin talk her into this. With each door she passed Camren couldn’t help but think of the room’s resident seeing her completely naked in all her glory. But with the utter embarrassment, came another feeling, one born of thrill…

Reaching the elevator, Camren quickly, touched the metal doors with her hand, before quickly turning to make her naked lap back. Despite everything, she could actually feel herself smiling! This was actually quite a fun feeling! The risk and the adrenaline felt great, forcing the nude dance to let out a little giggle on her run back. She never knew a streaking dare could actually be so… thrilling!

As much fun as she was having, Camren was sure she had never let out a bigger sigh of relief than when she finally reached her room once again. All she could focus on now was getting back into the privacy of her own room. She banged on the door with an open palm, shouting whispering for Erin to let her back in, pressing her entire body against the door, feeling the cold wood against her now erect nipples and toned abs.

What greeted Camren instead was a room key being slid out from under the door. She whispered a curse at Erin for prolonging her exposure, and making the naked star open the door herself, and quickly scrambled to bend over to pick up the key, giving the non-existent audience behind her a great view of her ass. Room key in hand, Camren swiped it against the door handle, but instead of the light turning green confirming the room was unlocked, it flashed red.

Camren panicked, swiping the key multiple times, calling out to Erin that the key wasn’t working, and shifting nervously from bare foot to bare foot. The naked dancer soon got a response from the older blonde…

“Of course it’s not working sweetie! It’s my room key! I’m in room 306, three floors down. Have fun!”

Camren’s heart dropped at hearing Erin’s words. She couldn’t actually expect her to streak three whole floors of the hotel, could she?! A shiver ran up Camren’s spine. Was that arousal she was feeling? No… no, it couldn’t be…

“Erin, this wasn’t the dare!” Camren whispered through grit teeth, still pounding on the door a little, looking side to side for anyone entering the hotel hallway, only to spot the naked star.

“I changed the dare darling! Not like you’re in any position to bargain,” Being reminded of her state send another shiver down Camren’s spine, the curly haired brunette being horrified to discover she could feel her pussy moistening, “I just want to make sure you enjoy your 21st! Now get going, before I pull a fire alarm…”

What's Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)