More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by onepornman onepornman

What's next?

Hot springs

Sakura started to cup at one of her tits and the other started to slip under her skirt finger her pussy only there was something in the way taking it out she saw a scroll. Unraveling the scroll she saw it was from naruto.

Sup slut if you're reading this that means you were trying to cum diced that from now on you need permission from me oh by the way you're gonna get hornyer and hornyer till you do. this doesn't count as a change of corse but since I'll be nice I'll meat you at the hot spring and ill give you a hint.

Fueming at the brat she headed out it took her an hour to get to the hot springs she had to stop and suck a guy off they usually qsked her to masterbate just getting her hornyer. when she did she saw naruto sitting on a bench just outside waiting for her.

"So how's you're morning today "Naruto said grabbing her skirt and lifting it to get a look at her clean shaven pussy.

"Absolutely normal nothing wird at all except except the note in my cunt," she said as pissed off as she was horny.

"Calm you're tits hell I'll be nice you can cum," Naruto ordered standing up.

She came so hard she fell to her knees Squirting all over her legs and skirt.

"Damnet naruto just give me the hint Already so this can be over," she yelled.

"The springs ARE the hint i have changed it while you were on you're way, now come on let's go in," naruto said putting the book in his bag.

They quickly got in the springs sakura looked around there was a bunch of women scrubbing each other down sucking on eachothers tits or eating eachother out they all turned to naruto as he entered entered water the pendent still on his neck but the book was in the locker she couldn't steal the book from the locker because because … she couldn't remember why but she knew she couldn't.

The woman swarmed naruto and began cleaning him like they would any time a man entered.

She Continued looking thair was some dildos floating in the water a few sets of bindings on the edge of the water to tie up a girl whale for gang bangs and there was some waterproof markers so men could Wright something on a woman and there was even 2 girls in the corner giving each other a tung bath. Sakura diced to wash herself with a cock shaped dildo whale she was there. A little later naruto was getting out obviously done as the girl who naruto came on the tits of was trying to lap it up without dropping any.

"Oh before I go Sakura I need to take a piss would you mind," Naruto aksed holding his shaft over the water.

Sakura still hated the boy but he was offering her the best drink in the village next only to naruto's cum his piss and she couldn't say no as she quickly put her lips around the tip of his cock making sure to get as little of his cock in her mouth. he released the torrent of piss in her mouth god it was so salty and sour it tasted SOOOOO good honestly if he let her drink his piss more often maybe she wouldn't hate him. After about a minute naruto pulled his cock out of her mouth and left telling her to cum for the next hour.

She spent the next hour in the baths chained up Cumming none stop whale random random men her ass pussy and one imaption guy fucked her mouth.

Just a normal trip to the hotsprings

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)