More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by onepornman onepornman

What's next?

Getting dressed

Sakura left the baths getting dressed she paused and looked at her outfit it was bright pink latex one piece with nose hooks and a gap for her pussy as well as a pig tail ot barely fit over the birch buster. She felt like she came hear wearing something else's but she was on duty even if she wasn't on watch she would have worn her uniform.

She was a little embarrassed, still just a pig. Most kunoichi made it to bunny or even Cow by 18. But hay atheist naruto was still a genin. She always thought it weird that kunoichi and male ninja had distant name for their ranks a pig was the female equivalent to a genin a bunny was the female equivalent equivalent a chunin and cows were the female equivalent to jonin.

Once she was dressed she decided to check in on tsunade. It took her about 2 hours to crawl their getting stopped by someone wanting a blow job.

Once she enters the hokage tower she slowly made her way up the stairs and on her way up came across some other konachi all having trouble with the stairs. But what were they suppose to do walk when it wasn't an emergency that's just dumb.

She got to the door to the hokage office shizen was sitting outside doing paperwork whael furisly fucking herself on a bright orange dildo.

"HI Sakura what are you hear for," shizen asked.

"Just need to see tsunade can I go in," Sakura aksed

shizen just nodded as she began to cum.

She quickly entered the office and saw ….

What did she see

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)