More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The Dark Traveler The Dark Traveler

What is your story

Hot and steamy

Your name was Clark and you had been going out with your girlfriend Lori for a month now. Things were going well despite the new lockdown. We had talked a lot, told each other plenty of secrets but there was still something I felt she was holding back. You had barely met her parents and the rest of her family was a mystery.

You had been watching a movie on her sofa and you could tell that throughout the whole thing she had been trying to tell you something. She seemed more fidgety than normal which was odd as that was normally your role in the hug. She had chosen Splash for the movie of choice. It was a fun romantic comedy with Tom Hanks with a fantasy twist.

When the film came to an end Lori spoke up. “I have…” she paused “…to go run the bath.” She said and then scurried off upstairs and you heard the water running. She came back down for a bit and kissed you on the lips. You sno gged on the couch for a bit as the bath filled. “I better go and check on it” Lori commented as she broke the kiss and went upstairs.

You sat on the couch for a few minutes. You heard a splash and the sound of water moving and knew that Lori was in the bath. You grabbed your bag and went upstairs. She would probably expect you in bed for some fun after the bath. That is how it normally went. As you passed her bathroom door you noticed something. It was ajar.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)