More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Horrified Humiliated Hilary Part 1

Waking up to the sound of her alarm clock on the morning of July 16th, 2018 Hilary rolls over, reaches out, and turns the alarm off.

Sitting up Hilary pushes the sheets off her body and steps out of bed naked and barefoot.

Upon remembering that she slept naked as it's slightly unusual for her to do so though she has been doing it more and more since finding out she is pregnant with her second child Hilary feels shy even though nobody else is around to see her.

Feeling awkward Hilary grabs her robe from the nearby hook and quickly puts it on although she does have a little trouble closing it due to her baby bump.

Upon getting her robe closed after struggling with it for several moments Hilary opens her bedroom door and heads downstairs.

As Hilary makes her way downstairs she can't help but notice how quiet her house is since her six-year-old son Luca is currently spending the weekend with his dad / her ex-husband Mike Comrie.

Also, her boyfriend Matthew Koma is currently away on a trip.

Upon arriving downstairs Hilary passes through her living room and turns on the television before heading to the kitchen to get something to drink.

Upon entering the kitchen Hilary enjoys the feeling of the cool tile under her bare feet.

Walking over to the refrigerator Hilary opens it, grabs the milk carton, and places it on the counter.

Grabbing a nearby cup from the cabinet Hilary pours herself some milk.

Just as she is lifting the cup to her lips she hears from her television :

Ladies and gentlemen, we have breaking news. There has been a referendum regarding Women's Clothing Privileges.

Please pay close attention to the following statement regarding Women's Clothing Privileges.

  1. It is now illegal for all women between the ages of 18 years old and 50 years old to wear any clothes.
  2. All 17-year-old girls are henceforth only allowed to wear their bra and panties to prepare for their 18th birthday.
  3. All girls younger than 17 years old may continue to dress normally.
  4. All women are still allowed to wear their choice of shoes.
  5. Furthermore over the next few weeks police nationwide will be going house to house to ensure the new laws are being followed. We thank you for your time.

Halfway through this speech, Hilary had entered the room to see what she assumed had to be some elaborate prank.

However, upon entering her living room and seeing the news anchor, she is horrified to discover that as unbelievable as it seems the announcement must be for real.

Because upon seeing the female news anchor Hilary immediately realizes she is naked.

How does Hilary react to realizing that she now lives in a world where she will be required to be naked at all times for at least the next twenty years/until her 50th birthday?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)