More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by hobbyistnobody hobbyistnobody

What should you do?

Hop the fence(tbc)

You don't want to wake them early by using the old door. Who knows how loud that would be, or how quick they really would react. You back reach up and grab the top of the wall between the sharpened spikes and with a grunt, hop off the ground... and make it over the lower, damaged part, stealthily landing in a crouch on the dirt. You're in.

Smirking, you creep towards the sleeping bandits, hearing their gentle snores, glad to hear they're all well and truly ****. That makes things easier.

You loom over the nearest one... and raise your eyebrows as you see it's a woman. You lean down, taking in her features.

A human, with angular features, dark blonde hair and a cute nose, sleeping soundly.

The next held, to your surprise, an orcish woman. You leaned closer and saw she wasn't full blooded, her ears too rounded and tusks not as prominent. Probably half human, you'd guess.

The third held a second human, this one possessing a beautiful, dark complexion and perfectly feminine features, with soft, plump lips that had you thinking all kinds of ideas.

The last sleeping bag held another human, this one noticeably younger and paler than the others, with an intricate tattoo visible on her neck. Who knows what that meant.

All you knew was these four were yours for the taking. Who first, though?

Pick your first conquest...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)