More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wodthehunter wodthehunter

Where is Trisha? Home, school, somewhere else?

Home

A bit of World building.

Trisha was largely a home body. She had amazing grades, and her teachers loved her. She wasn't someone hated by her peers for being smart, on the contrary, most would describe her as helpful, friendly, and even beautiful. Easygoing was unfortunately not one of her strong suits. After 4 years of busting her ass in high school, it was no surprise that she received a letter to attend an ivy league university on an expenses paid trip. Her mother, besides looking like a 20 year older clone of Trisha, had nothing in common with her beautiful daughter. Trish got her personality from her father; a cardiologist. He was the thinker, and her mother a dreamer. She was an ER nurse, and his stern integrity, and her wild zeal for life somehow blended into a symphony where they each drew parts of themselves they never knew. Her mother learned responsibility and leadership from her father, and her father learned how to cut loose. Trish has a brother named Adam. He is like his mom. He plays football, and goes to parties.

Trish knew her parents were proud of her. She had straight A's, frequently was a big reason her brother passed his classes, and was on a straight path to being a medical specialist like her father. She also knew her parents wished she were more open and adventurous. It was a problem that also bothered Trisha. Whats the point of living a successful life if you don't find joy in it? Whats wrong with making stupid mistakes in the time where it is allotted? Well, too late now. She was legally and adult, and in 2 months she would be moving states away. All of this boiled to a head one day when a boy invited her to a post graduation party.

"Mom, how did you get popular in college?"

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)