More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by freeuser freeuser

Where should we start?

[ Thread] Home for the Summer (piss)

It was nice being back home from college for the summer, Aidan thought to himself, sitting up in bed this morning. He did miss his family when he was away, but it also sucked that he was temporarily stuck in a long-distance relationship. Another dollop of lube plops onto the head of his cock from the bottle he's squeezing as he listens to his girlfriend Mia tell him about her seasonal internship through the tinny laptop speakers. "It's pretty great," she was saying, "I'm the only girl on my team so I've got five guys' cum all to myself for eight hours a day - I haven't even taken a lunch break once." Mia's pretty face was up close to the camera on her end as she lay propped up on her elbows atop the pink comforter of her bed. An older man's chest was moving fuzzily in the background, head out of frame but most likely her father using one hole or the other from behind her.

"I'm sorry mine's not available for you", Aidan says sadly, pumping his dick for the camera, causing Mia to lick her lips involuntarily. "It's alright, I think I've already gained enough weight from the office!" she comforts him. Their conversation drifts along as Aidan plays with his cock, catching each other up on the minor tribulations of being home with their respective families and other mundanity, exchanging memes and particularly good porn images and clips to accompany the verbal exchange. Aidan's built up to a moderate intensity of stroke when his mother, Emily, walks by the wide-open door to his room, catching his motion out of the corner of her eye.

"Aidan, I know you're not going to waste good semen in a tissue while your sister and I in the house! I thought I raised you better than that." his mother declares as she walks into the room. She's nude, her extremely full breasts hanging heavily in her middle age but still holding a nice arcing curve out to her thick nipples. "Of course not" Aidan answers wearily, picking up the empty glass waiting on his nightstand and waggling it at her. "Hi, Ms. Olson!" Mia calls out from the laptop sitting on his bare thighs. Hearing the familiar voice, Emily bends over to look at the screen, her large tits swaying enticingly, brushing over Aidan's tall prick as she leans down next to her son. "Oh, hello, darling!" she says upon seeing Mia's smiling face. Aidan's mother and girlfriend really hit it off when he started bringing her home to meet everyone.

Emily immediately sits on the side of her son's bed and starts chattering away at Mia even as Aidan keeps a slow pump rolling. His mother reaches out with one hand and starts idly playing with his balls as she tells his girlfriend a long, boring story that he's heard several times before. Mia just might have not heard this one yet and listens with evident enthusiasm until the story ends and then segues into her own epic rant with an "I know, tell me about it..." Sensing that she's going to be listening for a while, Emily lays down alongside her son and pulls his hand away from his cock, replacing it with her mouth. His mother sucks just the head of his prick as though she's eating a hard candy while she rearranges the laptop so that she can still make eye contact with the screen, conveniently giving Mia a fine view of the blowjob she's performing on her child.

Aidan watches his girlfriend watch his mother bob her head on his long cock. Mia's happy smile tells him that she's enjoying the show and that knowledge pushes him steadily towards his climax. A few minutes into the story, the older gentleman behind Mia wraps up his business with several hard slams and a brutal clenching of her smooth ass cheeks in the background. Mia doesn't let it break her monologue and the man leaves the frame without ever interacting with their conversation. As the exhausted dick exits stage right, Aidan recognizes it as belonging to Mia's dad, as they did the usual introductory foursome of meeting your partner's parents. Free to move, Mia shifts her position to her side, propping a knee up so that she can scoop the man's cum out of her cunt in full view of her laptop's camera. Even while licking semen from her fingers she mostly keeps up the pace of the story she's sharing with Aidan's mom.

It's around this time that Aidan reaches his limit and puts one hand on his mother's head to indicate his impending ejaculation. Emily responds to the touch by sinking her son's cock into her throat until her lips are pressed into his light bush. From the chat, Mia halts her story and makes a hungry sound, followed quickly by the wet, slick sounds of her fucking herself with her hand. Aidan's eyes are closed as he empties his balls down his mother's esophagus. After the first several spasms complete, Emily pulls back to catch the last few on her tongue, rolling the sticky load around her mouth and visibly savoring it. "Delicious as always!" Emily announces to the camera, adding "I'll share it with you if you'd just come visit us" with a teasing voice. In between her small gasps, Mia grunts back "I wish I could. Keep him drained for me please, Emily."

They watch Mia finish up, orgasming long and loud over the video call while mother and son provide a visual aid in the form of Emily licking and sucking her son's increasingly soft cock. "Thanks, mom!" Mia jokes once she's recovered her senses. There's an indistinct voice from somewhere in her room and she adds "I have to go hang out with family now, apparently my cousins just got here and they all have blue balls ready for me. Call you tonight, Aidan." She blows a kiss at the camera and ends the call. "What a keeper", Emily tells Aidan, standing up off his bed, "I hope you play it right with her. She's sweet and your father and I both think she's a great fuck. Bring her home more." Aidan's well aware of his good luck: "You're preaching to the choir, mom."

"I know, I know, you don't need me to tell you." Emily picks up the empty glass from the nightstand, no longer reserved for jizz collection. "Here, let me get you a drink before I leave you alone" she says, putting the vessel between her thighs. Aidan's mother releases a stream of clear piss into the glass. "So what are you going to do today?" she inquires as her bladder empties. "I'll work the day shift the rest of the week," her son informs her, "but I've got today off. No plans at all, can I help out around the house?"

"Oh, there's nothing in particular" Emily says as she collects the last few drops of her urine in front of him. "It'll be nice having an extra cock around to share with your sister." She hands her son the now-full pint of piss and waits patiently. Aidan takes a polite drink, complimenting his mother on her flavor before setting the beverage down carefully on a coaster. Pleased that she could do something nice for her offspring, Emily heads for the door. "How about you come 'help' me as soon as you're ready to go again?" she flirts with love as she exits into the hallway.

Aidan stays in bed, sipping on his warm glass of mom's pee and catching up on his socials for a quarter hour or so. His friends from school are all home with their own families, their feeds showing pictures of typical activities one does with relatives, going to the zoo with everyone naked under sun hats, moms giving their sons welcome-home head on couches topped by doilies, eating at favorite hometown joints while holding up pints of locally crafted piss, daughters riding their fathers while carefully shooting their most flattering selfie angles, tagged #DILF, of course. He starts to feel his limp cock stir at the sight of one of his best female friends giving her two brothers a simultaneous blowjob. The sight of his friend's sibling-loving activities causes him to think now would be a good time to wake his own sister up.

His younger sister Hailey's room is just down the hall. She's the family baby, only 18, still a senior in high school, and utterly, completely spoiled. Before Aidan even steps into the room he's informed that she's not alone. "Mmmm, harder, Daddy!" his sister's voice rings out. Aidan leans on the doorframe, watching his grey-haired dad pounding away missionary between his teen sister's flawless thighs. Hailey is clearly putting out the minimum possible effort as she coaxes their father towards a heart attack for the sake of her pleasure. Dick in hand and giving himself a slow jerk, Aidan saunters over to the bed for a better view of pop's cock spreading Hailey's hairless lips wide. Dad's member is massive; it's a pleasure to see him pull his huge shaft out until the edge of his glans peeks out before he buries back in Hailey to the hilt, her tight young hole stretched to the limit in all directions.

"Hey sis, would you help me out here?" Aidan offers from the side of the bed, cock bobbing near her shoulder. "No thanks." she replies, eyes closed in true spoiled brat fashion. Aidan turns to his father, "Going to be done with her soon?" Aidan asks hopefully. His father pauses and adjusts his position to give his stiff arms a break before he replies. "Sorry son, just getting warmed up. Your mother could probably use a good fuck though. It's been at least half an hour since I had her." Dad resumes fucking his daughter. "You know she misses you when you're at school." Aidan lingers for a moment, masturbating to the show his parent and sibling are putting on, until Hailey opens her eyes. "Yeah, go fuck mom already" she says, giving him a look. Aidan sighs and leaves the room.

Downstairs, his mother Emily is talking to their neighbor from down the block, Eliza, over the open kitchen island. Eliza is pretty athletic and often goes for early morning runs before stopping by their place. Right now she's sitting on one of the barstools on the dining side of the island, wearing her fashionable pink sports bra and expensive coral running shoes and nothing else. "Hey stud" Eliza calls to him as he enters the kitchen. He's had her several times this summer already and she's great, both as a person and a sex partner, but he's here to be a good son at the moment, so he responds with only a greeting and a smile. His mother is still totally nude, leaning over the island's cooking side on her elbows as she shares coffee and conversation with her friend.

Aidan walks up behind his mother's plump ass and starts massaging it as he lets his cock slide between her thighs. Emily shifts the conversation to an embarrassing stream of praise for her son's academic and extracurricular accomplishments. Eliza emits lots of cooing acknowledgements to this bragging as she watches Aiden hungrily while he works his erection into his mother's dripping birth canal. They make plans for some social event as he builds up a firm rhythm fucking his mom's hot pussy. Eventually Emily's not able to hold up her end of the conversation very well and in the absence of talk, Eliza gets up and walks around for a better view.

Setting her coffee down on the counter, Eliza rummages around until she finds that one drawer in every kitchen full of junk and pulls out a small silver bullet vibe and also some loose batteries. By the time Eliza gets the toy running on her own clit, Aidan's mother has already been working her own button with one hand as her son furiously pounds away against her ass. Grinding the toy hard against herself, Emily uses her free hand to work a finger into Aidan's thrusting ass. "Fill your mom up with cum, stud." She rasps into his ear. The words are all Aidan needs to start shooting. His balls explode, sending a dozen huge spurts of jizz deep into his mother's cunt. The feeling of her son's seed splashing on her cervix sends Emily into a quaking orgasm, arching her back up and grabbing Aidan's neck.

Eliza kneels in front of her friend and intensifies both their climaxes by sharing her vibe with the mother and cupping the balls of the son. It's not entirely selfless, as the athletic woman greedily licks up the copious overflow of semen raining from the intersection of parent and child. When they've calmed and Aidan slowly pulls his satisfied dick from his mom's loose gash, Eliza grabs her coffee cup from the counter and catches the flood of released jizz within it, turning her half-gone americano into an extra-creamy latte. Eliza licks her friend clean quickly and puts the vibe back to work on herself as she sips her refreshed beverage.

Erection softening for the moment, Aidan realizes he's ready for a piss and turns to the fridge to get the communal pitcher out to make a contribution for his mother and sister to drink later. "So I thought of some things you can do for me today" he hears his mother say behind him as he gets the door open, "I've been having trouble with the computer - the video won't play on my favorite porn sites..." Aidan rolls his eyes and hides a loud sigh inside the appliance: visiting mom has its downsides.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)