More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Vestra Vestra

Who shall I target Now!

Hobgolin Leader..

Having fought them before you know that their leader is the one with the fancy armor, usually something picked up from a dead human. Take him down and the rest flee and run. You scanned the area and he was easy to spot. As usual, having everyone else fight for him while he holds in the back ranks.

This was something you have done before, bash through the line and sprint to him. The rest stand there not sure what to do, and as usual gives yo the chance for the one killing blow.

And as you do this the leader turns and runs into the woods that was at the far edge of the vast farm. Knowing the hero’s were on their way to the farm you decide to chase down their leader, dropping the occasional hobgoblin as you run by them in persuit of the leader. This leader was unusually fast though. You have chased them down before and your faster then they are, but this one was quick.

Further into the woods you go after him. Until the fight of the farm is well behind you. Darkness starting to creep into the forest as you chase for hours. And finally you spot him. He has a bar mid with torn clothing and part of her Brest exposed, crying for help as he holds his sword against her throat.

“Drop the sword human or I will kill her!” In that high pitched raspy voice. “Oh by the god please save me!” She whimpers.

Hostage, what to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)