More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Vestra Vestra

Hostage, what to do?

Try and reason with it..

“You know you won’t walk away alive if you hurt her.”

It grimaced and hissed then said. “And I suppose you would let me walk away if I release her, Me thinks not human”

The woman looked scared.

You lower the point of your sword to look less menicing. “You let the maid go, and I won’t chase you any more, I’ll let you go.” Your tone was calm and non-aggressive, almost pleading as you said it.

It looked around as the woman whimpered. Then he looked back at you. “Oh and how would I trust a word of a murderer. You kill my kind before, which is why we came after your woman.”

You started to raise your sword again “She wasn’t my woman, she was an innocent.”

“There is no inocent” he sneered! “You kill us, we kill your kind.”

You were sensing this wasn’t going to end well. Then The woman pleaded, “please sir, he’s going to kill me”

You decided to make the first show of faith. You plung the tip of your sword into the ground in front of you and let go of it. With it still in reach and you lift your hands open with fingers spread. “You have my word, let her go and flee, I will not pursue you.” In a tone that you hoped it would understand as your last and final offer. “Leave her unhurt and you live for today.”

Slowly you see his blade lift from her throat, and in a flash he flees off into the darkening woods.

“Oh my hero” she says in a gasp. “You have saved me.” You immediately grab your sword and hold it up in the Hobgoblins direction. Thought of persuit in mind. However the maiden is now hanging on you looking for safety and comfort in your arms. “Oh thank you my hero, thank you. I’ll repay you in any means possible, though I have no money.”

You glance at her looking at her happy face, with shocking light blue eyes, eyes that seem to captivate you. She has her breasts pressed against your arm, they are silky soft and warm, and there seems to be an energy radiating into your body from them. So warm, so comforting. As you look into her eyes, she says in a slow soft voice. “Anything my hero love, I would do anything for you.”

You now have full attention on her, her shape, one of a well shaped maiden, one you have never seen before. Wide hips, such a small waist, and large round bosoms. Thick in all the right places and thin in the rest. This was beyond the beauty of any maid in the pub. Her soft face, and the hunger in her eyes. You find yourself almost panting with the black hair flowing on her head.

She gives you a flirtisious smile as you glance down at her exposed breast that is showing through her torn blouse. “I spotted a cabin near by, perhaps we can go there for safety.”

You finally find your voice. “Yes, safety, it’s getting dark soon and the forest is dangerous, we should go there.”

to the cabin..

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)