More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Vestra Vestra

Hostage, what to do?

Don’t Drop the sword!

“The only thing I’ll be dropping is your head from your shoulders!” You say in a deep hateful voice, “You harm her and i swear you will have a long painful !” He looked panicked as the maid looks scared. You don’t recognize her. She must be from another town. She is much more attractive then the other maids from town. Much more shapely, and with a thin waist. “Oh please stranger save me!”

In a panic he shoves the woman at you and turns and runs off. You start to chase after him, but she grabs at you preventing you from leaving her. “Oh gods, you saved me, my hero, you saved me.” You glance after the Goblin leader and he is already out of sight.

It was starting to get dark, you have no flint to start a fire, and in full darkness not even you want to be in the woods. There is no way a maid can protect herself and she is clinging to you like your belt to your hip.

“Where are you from, uhm,”

“I’m Clarissa” a warm smile forms on her face as she presses the large breasts against your chest holding you.

“Clarissa, nice name.”

“My town isn’t far from here, my wagon is near by.” She says pointing in the direction the goblin fled to.

Perhaps we may find him on your way. “I’ll escort you it’s not safe here.”

She let out a soft sigh as you look in her face, her eyes where a very light blue, eyes you were amazed to see. “Oh hero, let me hold you longer.” She buried her face in your neck and you feel her warm breath against your neck and it sends sudden tingles down your spine.

Time to go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)