More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AK the OG AK the OG

Who is on the other side of the door?

Hitomi Hyuga

Naruto looked at who was at the door, and it was none other than Hitomi Hyuga his friend's Hinata Hyuga's mom who also a sexy hot ass Milf. Hitomi at first was surprised at Naruto yelling at her but she then realized that he must have just woken up but then let out a smile and said, "Hello Naruto-kun I see that you must have had a rough morning". Naruto then replied with "I am so sorry Hitomi-san I shouldn't have yell at you and yeah I did have a rough morning but now it great because you are here".

Hitomi blushed at the compliment Naruto then said, "Please come in I will take a shower and change please wait a moment. So, after taking a quick shower and changing he came back to Hitomi. Naruto then asked her "So, Hitomi-san I am happy that you are here but is there something you need from me or you just like spending time with me"? as he let out his smile. Hitomi smiled as well and answered with "Maybe both". This caught Naruto off guard and said, "Okay so what do you need"?

Hitomi then said, "Naruto-kun I want you to come to the Hyuga clan compound because Hinata, Hanabi (Baruto look), Natsu (The maid), Neji's mom (Who looks like Hitomi but with brown hair), and myself and all the other Hyuga women wanted to give you something special like a reward for saving the elemental nations and also we love being with you, you always make us laugh, comfort us when we are sad or our husbands hurt us, and defended us from the stupid Hyuga laws and the old bastards of the Hyuga. So, we wanted to give you something that you will love (Damn straight he will) so can you please come". She finished as she gave him the puppy dog eyes.

Naruto after hearing all of that blushed and said, "Okay I would love to come to the Hyuga compound and see you girls I did love seeing you guys I missed being with you all". This time Hitomi blushed at what Naruto told her and then she said, "Yay I'm so happy that you are coming so be at around 8:00 okay Naruto-kun". Naruto replied with "Okay Hitomi-san" she then said, "Hey drop the san just call me Hitomi okay". he then said, "Okay alright". Hitomi then left to go home for the reward for Naruto".

Hitomi as she was walking home, she thought to herself "Oh Naruto-kun I'm so happy that you accept the other girls will be happy as well, oh we can't wait to tell you that we love you and we don't mind sharing you because we killed our ex-husbands those bastards are gone now for treating us like shit we want a real man like you Naruto-kun". she continues with "The Hyuga women and the byakugan belongs to you our Naruto-kun our love our future husband and for the Uzumaki clan fuck the Hyuga we are Uzumaki bitches now, ooh I can't wait to be the future Hitomi Uzumaki I like the name just saying it is turning me on oh I love you Naruto-kun so now it time for me to prepare with the other Hyuga women for our future Husband's reward". Hitomi finished her thoughts and now went straight home to prepare with the other Hyuga women for their man Naruto.

What does Naruto do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)