More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HarmonyMotion HarmonyMotion

What will Jackie do next?

Hit the gym

Jackie had decided. She was going to shape her body up first. Her family wasn't loaded like Marie, so how was she going to afford all those luxury things in the first place? But Jackie had always admired, and was even slightly aroused, by Lisa's athleticism.

But how to start? If Lisa was goals, then, might as well ask one of her best friends. After another mundane day of school where Jackie paid half attention to everything and absorbed it all, she and Lisa went out to the track. And before they even stepped out of the locker room, she remembered why she hated this.

Standing next to Lisa's sculpted yet feminine body, Jackie just felt that she couldn't measure up. Lisa looked just like those gorgeous fitness models advertising whatever stupid miracle drink online - not only was she built, but she had the pretty face and flowing long blonde hair tied up in a ponytail to match. Jackie couldn't help but admire Lisa's long, tan, legs. She always did.

"Okay girl, first things first. This is gonna be hard, but we all start somewhere. Don't forget I've been doing this for years. The most important thing is to pace yourself. Average people can sprint, like, 6 seconds, and then they're done," Lisa explained, while stretching. Jackie despaired that she wasn't even able to keep up with Lisa at this point as she watched Lisa effortlessly reach her toes with her fingers. Would this really work?

And so they went around the track, with Lisa talking as Jackie simply nodded, sweat dripping down her brow. After two laps, Jackie stopped to take a breather, letting Lisa go alone at her normal pace. Maybe this was just nonsense. Did she really think she could lose 15 pounds and put on muscle without having to work at it? This wasn't like learning school subjects.

Yet, as she was chastising herself, she found that the sweat stopped flowing as freely, and her breathing came more easily. With renewed vigor, Jackie took another lap, 180 degrees opposite of Lisa, matching her pace. It felt good! Then she did it again. And again.

Thankfully, Lisa didn't notice, or she might have been jealous. She vowed to come back later, on her own, without people watching. She waited for Lisa to finish, acting as if she had been resting the whole time, not conditioning herself into a top athlete in mere minutes.

They went to the gym later, as Lisa showed her how to use the equipment and what exercises to do. Jackie could barely contain her arousal at the thought of having arms as tight as Lisa. They looked like taut cables, so tan and strong, with no excess flesh. Lisa guided her to do it at a low weight before they parted for the day.

Jackie couldn't wait to see the results she would get.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)