More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HertsWriter HertsWriter

Who had just entered the bedroom?

His step-mum and step-sister

John glanced over to the door and his hand immediately froze as he was stunned to see not one but two figures in the doorway. He pulled the earphones out of his ears; "Don't stop on our account" said Susan, John was shocked to hear is step-mum encourage him to continue masturbating. He did as she suggested and slowly started to move his hand up and down over his cock again.

"mmm..." said Sarah, "I didn't know you were so big bro". This shocked John too, was his step-sister just complementing him on the size of his cock. So this is your fantasy then said Susan glancing at the TV screen, all John could do at this point was meekly nod his head as he continued to slowly stroke his cock.

'At least let us hear what you have been hearing' says Sarah as she moves to the computer and switches the sound to the main speakers, 'that's better' she comments as the sound of moan's and whispered voices from the porn Video fill the air. The girls listen and within a few minutes they fully understand the relationship between the characters on screen. 'Oh!' exclaims Susan, 'so you really do have some naughty perverted fantasies, don't you John. I bet you have been thinking about me and Sarah doing this to you, you naughty boy'.

John is just digesting what his step-mum is saying when Sarah chips in with 'you don't need this now we are here bro' and promptly shuts the video off.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)